Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Indigo DC build thread.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Indigo Ink on 35s - Build & photo thread.

Here's a little story of my truck. Ive had it for 3years now. Before this I had an (auto) 2nd gen DC and 3rd gen T4R. Original intention when I purchased this was to boost it but got carried away with offroading and never had the budget for it.

2006 TRD sport 4x4 6 speed MT

Suspension
-OME 886 + nitrocharger
-Wheelers spring isolator
-AllPro 3' leaf springs + dakar d2xl HD AAL
-1" lift block
-Bilstein extended rear shocks
-1" RB Body lift
-Sway bar delete
-Total Chaos Uniball UCA
-CB drop
-3* axle shims

Performance
-DT long tube headers
-URD O2 simulator
-Magnaflow catback
-URD Maf Calibrator
-AFE dryflow
-Exedy Clutch
-URD TOB upgrade kit
-TRD Short shift kit
-Hawk HPS
-Brembo Blanks
-Rear extended SS brake lines

Off road
-AllPro Winch bumper
-Engo 9k winch (wireless) -remote solenoid
-Daystrar 9" lights converted to 55W 5K HID
-4x 48W LED floods
-SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5
-315/70/17 BFG All Terrains
-1" wheel spacers (front)
-1.25" spidertrax wheel spacer (rear)
-4x Innovation Sliders w/ Kick outs
-Custom 3/16'' IFS skid plate
-Hi lift jack / daystar keeper
-Cab mount max chop + welded.
-ARB On Board Air
-ARB Air Locker rear
-ARB tire gauge

Misc goodies
-Alpine Deck
-Scosche Dash kit
-Sony Xplod amp
-Compact Sony sub behind rear seat
-Rock lights
-OEM DC Roof rack w/ custom cross bars
-Yakima Fairing
-Honda type R fender side markers
-Thule tailgate bike pad
-Redline Hood Struts
-Weathertech Floor mats
-Oem Bed mat
-BHLM
-Maglite mount
-Center console mini quickfist flashlight holder
-White led cluster conversion
-All Pro Bed Rack
-Firestick 2ft Antenna

Old 07-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #3
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Oregon Sand dunes - early stage of my truck

-Trail run

-KM2's

Old 07-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #4
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Love that color
Old 07-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #5

Soft top

Stuffin' 285 Nitto terra grapplers

Winter road trip from Vancouver to Calgary -- Came home with a spare set of tires!

AllPro 3" doesnt like the weight very much

Old 07-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #6

4X Innovation Slider Install -

Bed Bar -

Nitrocharger Vs. 5100

Dakar AAL into AllPro pack -

Procomps Vs. RCD bilsteins

CMC -

Old 07-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #8
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Billy, you have one sick rig man. Was about time you started a build thread.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:03 AM   #9

Forgot I made this! Thanks D! Ill update with more pics & progress soon
Old 09-03-2013, 12:30 AM   #10
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck man!
Old 10-28-2013, 11:43 PM   #11

Thanks! Some newer photos -

--IFS Flexin'

--Stuffing 35's

Old 10-28-2013, 11:49 PM   #12

--ADDED ARB OBA & REAR AIR LOCKER

--ARB LOCKER VS LSD 3RD MEMBER

--installed All Pro Bed Rack & fabbed up hi lift mount

Old 10-28-2013, 11:53 PM   #13

-- Blowdown Pass

--Extended 5100 + spidertrax wheel spacers
Old 10-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #14
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck man. Love the color combo you got going - probably my favorite. So everyone on this forum shits on spacers of any kind; my question is, can you tell much of a difference? It looks like you got a good crew of other trucks to compare with.

I'd love to get 35's when I run out my tires, but dropping 2k on a new suspension and chopping the shit out of everything isnt really in the cards for me. Thanks man.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:15 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
Sick truck man. Love the color combo you got going - probably my favorite. So everyone on this forum shits on spacers of any kind; my question is, can you tell much of a difference? It looks like you got a good crew of other trucks to compare with.

I'd love to get 35's when I run out my tires, but dropping 2k on a new suspension and chopping the shit out of everything isnt really in the cards for me. Thanks man.
As in wheel spacers? My front tires rub the uca a little at full lock, I could have gone a 3/4'' spacer but I like how much the wheels stick out. I had to cut more of the bottom of the flare & fender to make it work but nothing crazy really. Im still trying to find a way to install mud flaps and fill my sliders as 1/4 of the tire is outside the fender and flings stones a lot.
My suspension is quite basic, 886+nitros & modified AP rear leafs.
We have a good group of toyota's here that go wheeling.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #18

Installed XTP intake manifold spacer over the weekend.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #20

I was doing a lot of highway driving at that time so I wanted something quiet and wet weather friendly so I bought Nitto terra grappler.