I bought my 08 prerunner on February 24, 2010 she had 45k miles and bone stock other than tinted windows and a alpine cd player.
Will update as I get new mods and with new and better pictures!! Thanks for looking!
Most recent that I have
Suspension and wheels-
3'' OME lift kit with add a leaf
Light Racing UCA's
275/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers
20" XD Bombs
Satoshi grill with color match grill
N-Fab light bar
American Aluminum tool box
Yeti 65 cooler in the back
6K HID in the headlights
6K HID in the fogs
4 Black magic hella 500s
Under the hood and Exhaust
AFE cold air intake stage 2 pro dry
Custom American Thunder Flowmaster dual exhaust with 3'' tips
- Bumper front- Pelfreybilt with 20" rigid industry's light bar and duallys.
- Pelfreybilt sliders
- Possibly 6'' lift DB or spindles
- Roof rack
- Color matched bumper
- Avid Offroad Bumper guard with rigid industry duallys.
- Factory smocked headlights
- All Pro Leaf Pack
- U-Bolt flip kit
- Timberlan bump stops
- Doug Thorey Long Tubes, not sure still researching.
- HI LIFT
- Magna Flow offroad exhaust
- Possibly 4x4 conversion! Researching now
This is the first picture I had before the modding began.
Then came the lift and wheels, tires.
- 3'' OME lift with add a leaf
- 285/70/17 BFG A/T
- 17x9 XD Addicts
After Lift, tires and wheels
This is when I had a Westin brush guard before the light bar
My yeti and go light
The old tires and rims!