I average 16.5 -17.5MPGs per tank and that is with driving 60mph on the freeway.
60mph: 1700 RPMs (99% of the time I drive this speed)
65mph: 1900 RPMs
70mph: 2050 RPMs
- Illuminated 4x4 Switch (Jerez w/ installation)
- (2) OTRATTW switches (ProForce w/ installation)
- TRD Seat Covers
- Uniden CB Radio with 50 watt upgrade
- Pro Comp Recovery Strap 2" x 20' (20,000lbs. rating)
- ViAir Air Compressor
- Scanguage II
- ABS Kill Switch (myself w/ installation)
- Center Console Lock (myself w/ installation)
- Outlet in Cab Mod (myself w/installation)
- 4xinnovation DOM sliders welded by Dept. 94 (Phil)
- 30 inch double row (14,400 lumens) OKLEDLIGHTBARS (myself w/ installation)
- Reverse/Camping Lights
- Pop n Lock Tailgate Lock
- Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod
- Tailgate Washer Mod
- Demello Bed Lightbar
- Demello Jack Clamps
- Farm Jack
- Tailgate Bottle Opener (myself w/ installation)
- 3' FireStik
- Rear Diff Breather Mod (myself w/ installation
- Locking Gas Cap (Stant 11509)
- 4x4 Bedside Decal from SteelCityAirman7
- Extra-Tie Downs (myself w/ installation)
- BHLM (Black Headlight Mod) (myself w/ installation)
- Anytime Fog Light Mod (myself w/ installation)
- American Racing Wheels
- 285/75/16 BFGs A/T TKO Load Range E
- 2.5 Donahoe Racing Coilovers
- Icon 1.5" Rear Expansion Pack
- Bilstein 5100 in the rear
- All Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit
- K&N Cold Air intake System w/ filter wrap (63-9025) (In Use)
- Stock CAI w/ Drop In Filter (33-2281)
- Flowmaster 40 Series
- All-Pro Rear Diff Skid Plate
- All-Pro E Locker Skid
- All-Pro Transfer Case Skid
- All-Pro Standard Duty Leaf Springs
- Bilstein 6100 Rear Shocks
- Extended Brake Lines
- Timbren Bump Stops
- Upper Control Arms
- Ham Radio
- DIY Satoshi Grille
- DIY Lower Valence Mesh Grille
As of Feb 2014
Donahoe Racing Coilovers
4xinnovations sliders. Dept 94 (phil) did the welding and then the next day I painted them flat black.
Coca-Cola bottle opener for camping trips.
Pop N Lock.
Added CB radio (Uniden PC68LTW 40 Channel CB Radio with Front Mic)
Then added Harbor Freight Farm Jack with Demello Light Bar and Demello Clamps.
Had to fix my softopper. Few buttons were broken to.
The hole that ripped was so big so I came up with putting velco then drilling a new hole through that. Works perfect.
Tow Mod: did this because buddy ended up ripping wires out on his truck.
Starting Sticker Collection
Rear Diff Breather Mod (does not get in the way of gas nozzle)
Shopping Cart Approved
TRD Seat Covers
Illuminated 4x4 Switch (Jerez hooked it up)
Locking Gas Cap (Stant 11509)
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 285/75/16
K&N didn't come with heat shield, so I guess I'll wait to one falls in my hands. Lots of people have negative reviews but I can feel a difference in performance. Also, all you need is a filter wrap and still no dust buildup. Tested many times and still no dust on filter.
Outerwears Pre-Filter. Water, Snow and Ice Repellent
San Bernardio Nat'l Forest: Running Springs, Big Bear, Green Valley Lake
Just added this December '13. 30 inch double row LED bar (14,400 lumens) from OKLEDLIGHTBARS. This thing is built with quality. Super bright. Here are some pics. Even though it is brighter in person/driving.
Headlights/Fogs/LED Bar (notice how much more of the trees you can see)
Finally added some grip tape to my sliders. Kept slipping off them when I would stand on them to wash my truck only $10 from Home Depot.
ABS kill switch. I used this link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-way-pics.html but I used a bigger switch. It would be easier for someone to use the bigger switch.
Green switch is the ABS Kill Switch:
Previous Switch: little prongs are weak.
I changed my rear/front diff oils and transfer case. I used these for tips:
Front Differential & Transfer Case: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nge-howto.html
Rear Differential: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...-step-how.html
Added cabinet lock to my center console. Used this link for guidance: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...heap-mods.html
Some steps I used:
I had to trim a little so the washer would sit flush.
In locked position.
Here is what I used. $5 at Home Depot.
Here it is in action.
Got my OTRATTW switches installed by ProForce. Highly Recommended. Looks sweet!
With Running Lights On:
With LED Bar/Reverse Lights On:
BHLM (black headlight mod)
Anytime Fog Light Mod. Link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45430
Panavise Mount w/ Universal Phone Mount
All Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit with stock bump stops
I hammered down the 4 edges and did some grinding so they can fit perfect.
Outlet behind Center Console
Azusa Canyon Rock Crawling:
Cleghorn: Hit my passenger slider.
First Time Up: Locker: Went up so easy.
Second Time Up: No Locker
Azusa Canyon. (don't ask about that noise, I think it was some guy out of breath)
Same hill from a different angle.