This is my daily driver and plan to make an expo build. This truck can pretty much go anywhere already, but still needs some work to make even better.
Everything I add to the post, I will add to this post (post #1) so you don't have to flip through the pages.
I average 16.5 -17.5MPGs per tank and that is with driving 60mph on the freeway.
60mph: 1700 RPMs (99% of the time I drive this speed)
65mph: 1900 RPMs
70mph: 2050 RPMs
- Illuminated 4x4 Switch (Jerez w/ installation)
- (2) OTRATTW switches (ProForce w/ installation)
- TRD Seat Covers
- Scanguage II
- ABS Kill Switch (myself w/ installation)
- Center Console Lock (myself w/ installation)
- AC Outlet in Cab Mod (myself w/installation)
- 30 inch double row (14,400 lumens) OKLEDLIGHTBARS (myself w/ installation)
- Reverse/Camping Lights
- Pop n Lock Tailgate Lock
- Tailgate Bottle Opener (myself w/ installation)
- Rear Diff Breather Mod (myself w/ installation
- Locking Gas Cap (Stant 11509)
- 4x4 Bedside Decal (SteelCityAirman7)
- Extra-Tie Downs (myself w/ installation)
- BHLM (Black Headlight Mod) (myself w/ installation)
- Anytime Fog Light Mod (myself w/ installation)
- American Racing Wheels
- 285/75/16 BFGs A/T TKO Load Range E
- 2.5 Donahoe Racing Coilovers
- Icon 1.5" Rear Expansion Pack
- Bilstein 5100 in the rear
- All Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit
- K&N Cold Air intake System w/ filter wrap (63-9025) (In Use)
- Stock CAI w/ Drop In Filter (33-2281)
- Flowmaster 40 Series
- Pro Comp Recovery Strap 2" x 20' (20,000lbs. rating)
- D-Rings, Shovel, Bolt Cutters, jumper cables and other misc tools.
- ViAir Air Compressor
- Uniden CB Radio with front mic
- 3' FireStik
- HandHeld Ham (Baofeng UV-5RE Plus)
- Nagoya Dual Band Magnet Antenna for Baofeng
- 4xinnovation DOM sliders welded by Dept. 94 (Phil)
- All-Pro E-Locker Skid
- Bigger Transmission Cooler
- All-Pro IFS Skid Plate
- All-Pro Rear Diff Skid Plate
- All-Pro Transfer Case Skid
- All-Pro Standard Duty Leaf Springs
- Bilstein 5160 Rear Shocks
- Extended Brake Lines
- Timbren Bump Stops
- Upper Control Arms
- DIY Satoshi Grille
- DIY Lower Valence Mesh Grille
first day I brought the Tacoma home in April 2013
As of August 2014
Donahoe Racing Coilovers
4xinnovations sliders. Dept 94 (phil) did the welding and then the next day I painted them flat black.
Coca-Cola Bottle Opener
Pop N Lock
Added CB radio (Uniden PC68LTW 40 Channel CB Radio with Front Mic)
Had to fix my softopper. Few buttons were broken too.
The hole that ripped was so big so I came up with putting velco then drilling a new hole through that. Works perfect.
Starting Sticker Collection
Rear Diff Breather Mod (does not get in the way of gas nozzle)
Shopping Cart Approved
TRD Seat Covers
Illuminated 4x4 Switch (Jerez hooked it up)
Locking Gas Cap (Stant 11509)
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 285/75/16 Load Range E
K&N didn't come with heat shield, so I guess I'll wait to one falls in my hands.
Also, all you need is a filter wrap and you'll be good with the dust issues.
Tested many times and still no dust on filter.
Outerwears Pre-Filter. Water, Snow and Ice Repellent
San Bernardino Nat'l Forest: Running Springs, Big Bear, Green Valley Lake
30 inch double row LED bar (14,400 lumens) from OKLEDLIGHTBARS. This thing is built with quality.
Super bright. Here are some pics. Even though it is brighter in person/driving.
Headlights/Fogs/LED Bar (notice how much more of the trees you can see)
Added some grip tape to my sliders. Kept slipping off them when I would stand on them to wash my truck. Only $10 from Home Depot.
ABS Kill Switch. I used this link:
but I used a bigger switch. I would recommend using a bigger switch.
Green switch is the ABS Kill Switch:
Previous Switch: little prongs are weak.
Changed my rear/front diff and transfer case fluids. I used these for tips:
Front Differential & Transfer Case: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nge-howto.html
Rear Differential: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...-step-how.html
Added cabinet lock to my center console.
Some steps I used:
I had to trim a little so the washer would sit flush.
In locked position.
Here is what I used. $5 at Home Depot.
Here it is in action.
Got my OTRATTW switches installed by ProForce.
With Running Lights On:
With LED Bar/Reverse Lights On:
BHLM (black headlight mod)
Anytime Fog Light Mod.
Panavise Mount w/ Universal Phone Mount for Iphone 5s
All Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit with stock bump stops
I hammered down the 4 edges and did some grinding so they can fit perfect.
Outlet behind Center Console
All Pro E Locker Guard came in.
Purchased a trasharoo before my upcoming Pismo trip Memorial weekend.
Paid the extra $5 for a good cause.