Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

2005 littlebluetaco

Old 07-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
I like truck
littlebluetaco will become famous soon enoughlittlebluetaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Frank
littlebluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
2005 littlebluetaco

Current state

I've been harrased now by a bunch of people to post up a build thread here on Tacomaworld so here it is, it's been awhile since i've had my truck and it has definetly changed even tho i said i wouldn't mod it for the people that know me lol.

Where to start well it's a 05' speedway blue double cab long box.
mods list:

Suspension:

3" dakar leafs with u-bolt flip kit
OME nitrocharger shock
all-pro 2" long travel kit.
Walker Evans LT coilovers
all-pro front diff drop

Armor:

stubbs welding ultimate sko sliders
all-pro IFS skid
all-pro transmission skid
all-pro transfer case skid
all-pro rear bumper with hitch
ARB front bumper

Body:

Safari Snorkel
3" cut off the front fenders
2.5" cut off the rear fenders
custom bed cage
camping lab roof top tent
Factory Toyota roof rack

Recovery:

Warn winch M8000 with Viking synthetic line and safety thimble

Lighting:

Depo blacked out headlights
Depo LED tailigths
LED license plate bulbs
Lightforce blitz 240 clear/yellow/blue/black covers
vision X flood lights (2 of them)
LED interior lights

Tires/Rims:

FJ Cruiser factory wheels
285/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs (winters)

16x8.5 -6offset Level 8 Strike 6
315/75R16 Mickey Thompson BAJA MTZ

Interior:

Uniden cb radio
JVC headunit
JL audio 500/1 amp
stinger Capacitor and wiring
2 10" Alpine type 2 subs (soon to be JL w3's)
weather tech floor mats
Viair on board air compressor and tank
custom exhaust
Trasharoo
tons of recovery gear
RAM IPOD mount

Future mods:

-ARB rear Airlocker with 4.88's
-ARB front Airlocker with 4.88's
-Tire Gate pre-runner swing out tire carrier
-ARB fridge/freezer
-40" dual row light bar on the roof

heres what the truck looked like when I got it to how it looks like today

first suspension setup

ARB bumper and lightforces

than I wanted long travel

and it went to this

than I wanted to cut my fenders

than I bought 35's

me and spoonman

me, Reeeno403 and spoonman

some camping pics

on my way out to do some camping and some dirtbiking

and the most current pics of the truck

winter wheels

winter camping and exploring

Old 07-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
I like truck
littlebluetaco will become famous soon enoughlittlebluetaco will become famous soon enough

I'll post up some more pics later on tonight as there saved on my computer of what the truck looks like with the 35's and cut fenders
Old 07-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig!
Old 07-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #6
I like truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
lol upload some pics for you i'll grab more of all the other little things tomorrow
Old 07-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #7
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Ver nice!

Bad ass rig
Old 07-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #8
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
Real nice swb!
Old 07-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #9
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is sex on wheels.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:53 AM   #10
I like truck

I'll take pics of all the mods and put them up on here it's been a long build process over the 4 years i've owned it now
Old 07-24-2013, 06:55 AM   #11
I like truck

we had some decent snow this past winter, doing some wheeling with a good friend of mine in his 6" land cruiser on 37's

Old 07-24-2013, 06:57 AM   #12
I like truck

getting ready to go do some dirtbiking with Spoonman

Old 07-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #13
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
I can smell your blue taco everywhere!
Old 07-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #14
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
There we go now that's better..... Damn your truck is pure sex!! You and spoonman are doing it right overthere
Old 07-24-2013, 09:02 PM   #15
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
No wonder why you were getting your balls busted to build a thread this thing is sweet. Whats up with yall Canadians is it a requirement to have a badass taco, spoonman too? Is it still on stock gears?
Old 07-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #16
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Reeeno403 Im including you in the above post aswell
Old 07-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #17
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Whats up with yall Canadians is it a requirement to have a badass taco
Negative. It's not that the taco is badass...it's where you take your taco.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #18

Looking at the pictures there are some good wheeling spots. Stole this from Reeno403 love the picture

There are some sweet tacos roaming up there glad to see yall got build threads to share for everyone.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #19
BroBraBlahBlah

I think that's me creeping up in rear :|
Old 07-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #20
I like truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
No wonder why you were getting your balls busted to build a thread this thing is sweet. Whats up with yall Canadians is it a requirement to have a badass taco, spoonman too? Is it still on stock gears?
Still on stock gears right now that'll change in the near future