Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

HIYota's 09 DCSB Build

Old 09-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #41
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
So in preparation for my drive to Key West I've purchased some items that will soon go on the truck. Bought a tri-fold tonneau cover, Pop & Lock Power tailgate lock and a aFe Pro dry-s air filter. Still working to get my BAMF LED bar and my OKLED light bar on too. Too much to do so little time.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #42
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice (borat voice)
Old 09-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #45
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
yellow wire mod?
Old 09-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #48
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
any noticeable gains with the butt dyno?
Old 09-25-2013, 08:32 AM   #49
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
any noticeable gains with the butt dyno?
No, just the happy feeling of saving money by not having to buy a new filter. Just clean and dry the aFe plus life time warranty. I was surprised as to how much leaves I had in the intake though.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #50
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
right on! I think ima pick one up too
Old 09-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #52
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I'll check it out. Thanks bro
Old 09-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #53

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished installing my pop&lock power lock. Took me about 2 hrs but that's mostly because I'm slow and an idiot. I couldn't figure out how to take off the B pillar covers then had issues with the wire taps that came with the kit. Oh well it works now and that's all that matters.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:26 PM   #54
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Just finished installing my pop&lock power lock. Took me about 2 hrs but that's mostly because I'm slow and an idiot. I couldn't figure out how to take off the B pillar covers then had issues with the wire taps that came with the kit. Oh well it works now and that's all that matters.
Nice man. It was good wheeling with you before your big move!
Old 10-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #58
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a great time
Old 10-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #59

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Looks like a great time
Haha, yea! Got more interesting after you guys left. It was just Justin and myself and we were getting stuck lol. We both got stuck once and had to pull each other out.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:32 PM   #60
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
We stand around too much when its a big group! lol...We gotta get dirty!