Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

HIYota's 09 DCSB Build

Old 10-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #63
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
God I love Utah!
Old 04-14-2014, 11:54 AM   #68
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
There you go! I was wondering what was happening to this thread...lol..Good to see her dirty
Old 04-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #69
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
How's Florida treating you?
Old 04-14-2014, 10:24 PM   #70
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
There you go! I was wondering what was happening to this thread...lol..Good to see her dirty
Haha! Can't go out as often being that the closet place to just go mudding/trail riding is 3 hrs away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
How's Florida treating you?
I don't know if you can count Key West as Florida lol. It's like a dreamland that's only 4 miles long, filled with people who can't drive, cross the streets, or ride bicycles/mopeds. I don't party and that's majority of the things to do out here. Not to mention I'm working 12 hr shifts both days and nights. So not so much a dreamland, kinda nightmarish. I'm pushing to come back west after this tour, hopefully Nevada or Arizona.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:30 AM   #71
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
damn that sucks man.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:52 PM   #72
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Got the dremel out today and did some grinding on my BAMF led light bar to fit the bolts on my 20" bar. Hopefully I'll have this bad boy rigged up soon. Probably wasn't the most effective way to do it but that's all I got for tools and it worked. Next should be paint and then fitting it to the truck.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:05 PM   #73

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't done much to this thread in a while, but the last outing I had a few months back was the start of my PS pump going bad. I was finally able to get an appointment at the very small toyota/ford dealer down here to get it replaced. Glad I got the Toyota Care warranty when I bought the truck or it would have costed me just about $750 out here in Key West.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:52 PM   #74
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you got it fixed, and for free! I used plenty of my Toyota care warranty too.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:39 PM   #75

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Glad you got it fixed, and for free! I used plenty of my Toyota care warranty too.
So far in the 5 years I've only has to use it twice. One for the throw out bearing going bad along with the tow to the dealer and then this pump. At least it's all before the warranty is up. Still have 2 yrs and 40k miles left.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:05 AM   #77
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Reserved myself the last set of 17" matte black SR8 rims from SCS!