Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Pelfrey-Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #161
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Don't know how Tyler did, my cousins got limits.
Nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Typical war zone for the first hour. We didnt get on so hunted our blinds down on Alcott Rd. Numbers seem a bit low and several areas have yet to be flooded. We shot some decent birds on Saturday but had a ressie Sunday and did much better with quality ducks. I have a ressie tomorrow as well so I'll be heading that way in a few hours and taking my pup out for her first time. I elected to leave her home for opener because its so chaotic at times.

Hows the quack smackin going up north?
nice ya my buddy brad shot his limit of birds too. Look for a sliver fj with a black vinyl roof wrap with a icon lift and demello plate bumper, that's him. And it's been going ok ill be going out on sun and mon. I've been hearing that there are some snows flying around like 44 min out of town so I'm gana gomandn try and find them. But the mallards are flying. I need to get my boat up and running so I can hunt the bays easier. Its been hard to find time because work has been so crazy. We have had 3 helos down for heavy maintenance at one time, when we usually only have 1.

What does your pop up look like? Is it outfitted with pelfrey goodies?
Old 10-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #162
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Saw your buddy last weekend. Nice FJ, caught my eye. Love those Demellos on the FJ's

Today was absolutely fuct, shitty pick, U-14 looks like a moonscape and there is absolutely no feed to speak of and only 4-6" of water. It used to be great but it's gonna be a few years til it's decent again.
Damn near ruined my pup, everything was a sky high pass shoot. Every time a group got close a shot went off somewhere and flaired em. First day duck hunting in both me and my dads life we didn't get a single bird. Hit a few hard and couldn't drop em. After a dozen or so shots my pup started to get super gun shy. She's been around shots training but always had the reward. Today was just a bunch of noise and no reward. She literally was twitching and cowering when shots went off and stopped wagging her tail for the first time ever. I have it some work to do to get her back in track and hope I didn't ruin her. Total disappointment, couldn't have picked a worse day for her first real hunt. The old springer is gonna have to go a few more times til I get her back in track.

Here is the knotheadPelfrey-Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1382826231.230297.jpg
Old 10-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #163
cam-shaft has a spectacular aura aboutcam-shaft has a spectacular aura about

cam-shaft's Tacoma Gallery
I don't frequent this forum that often but I did catch your build. You have built a very useful truck and looks like you build some nice product. Your swing away is made of all tube, that is the way they should be made in my mind.
Cam-shaft
Old 10-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #164
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Ya we used to whack over in the U s thats where all the honey pot holes used to be.

Oh and he is stationed in sd too. He lives down by the airport kinda
Old 10-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #165
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #166
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pelfrey-Build

Well, learned something today. Snorkels are great for dusty roads, deep mud and water crossings. They are not good for car washes. Was hoping I would get away with it but the snorkel head got ripped off as soon as the rotating brush thingie touched it. Oops
Old 10-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #167
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch! Break off at the top or the fender?

Edit:i snorkel head, got it. Thats a bummer man!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #168
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Just the ram on top, easy fix. Hopefully can order seperate
Old 10-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #169
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
You didn't get it back or did it break?
Old 10-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #170
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Broke it in about 6 pieces but gathered em up and super glued it for now.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:36 AM   #171
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Old 10-30-2013, 08:42 AM   #172
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice
Old 10-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #173
I know nothing about electrical stuff.
ReadyForAdventure is on a distinguished road
ReadyForAdventure's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday, Tyler!
Old 10-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #174
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Thanks
Old 10-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #175
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Oh happy birthday I just sent you some money.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #176
krob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Kelly
krob32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, learned something today. Snorkels are great for dusty roads, deep mud and water crossings. They are not good for car washes. Was hoping I would get away with it but the snorkel head got ripped off as soon as the rotating brush thingie touched it. Oops
Noted. Fudge!
Old 11-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #177
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The scariest part about this, is that you let brushes touch the truck paint
Old 11-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #178
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
The scariest part about this, is that you let brushes touch the truck paint
Ha, sounds like you have dark paint syndrome.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #179

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha, sounds like you have dark paint syndrome.
That I do
Old 11-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #180
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Added new custom Katskinz leather last weekend, super happy with the results.

Products Discussed in this Thread