Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

2011 access cab overhaul

Old 09-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #23
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for the pics
Old 09-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #25
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
As expected I need to do some more cutting of my cab mount and body. I can drive without rubbing but any up travel at full turn will rub. Ill post pics later.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #27
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Took the truck to any 7 offroad for the swap. Now I get to roll around in my father in laws clean 85'
Old 09-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #28

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Pick up my baby tomorrow morning. I can hardly wait. Now I'm going to have to find some time to flex it out hopefully my ATO rear bumper and 4x innovations sliders show up at my doorstep soon.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #29
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like the tires so far, and how is it with stock gears? Post pics when you start cutting please.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #30
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
sick build... I want to trim the fenders on my 11 access cab too so I can stuff 35s but I figured I'd wait till I wear the 33s until I need to replace them. YOU are making me reconsider those chevy springs too.... thanks
Old 09-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #31
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Very nice build. Looks really nice with the camper. Cant wait to see pics of the new setup.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #32
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man! I actually really like the style camper with the solid doors on the side. Super clean cuts on the fender too, looks great.

Matt
Old 09-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #33

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
How do you like the tires so far, and how is it with stock gears? Post pics when you start cutting please.
Well, I can feel a difference in power a bit. I'm sure that it would be way more noticeable if going from 26570r17 but from the 28570r17to the 31570r17 it's not that bad.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #34

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Well I picked up my truck and....I LOVE IT! It gave the rear 3" of lift and I have so much more travel with the Chevy springs and Billsteins. It rides very smooth on the road and I can't wait to get out really use them. Here are some pics.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #35
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pictures kind sir.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #36

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
I needed some extended brake lines also. I think the stock ones were 12-14" long. I put 26" stainless lines in.

Dat ass
Old 09-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #37
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! You either need longer bump stops or shorter U-bolts though!

Matt
Old 09-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #38
Faketannydeluxe
WhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Curt
WhiteTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!
Old 09-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #39

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Nice! You either need longer bump stops or shorter U-bolts though!

Matt
I need to weld an Extension from the frame an additional 4". And definitely chop those long U bolts. There is still some detail work that needs to be done with the set up as well. I need to reattach the E brake lines to the frame by drilling and tapping for a mounting point.
My rear bumper came in the mail today. So pumped.

ATO Wraparound high clearance bumper.

Old 09-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #40
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Sick set up! will be watching this build......