(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 17 29.31%
︻デ═一 9 15.52%
ಠ_ಠ 25 43.10%
┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) 7 12.07%
┻━┻ ︵ ლ(⌒-⌒ლ) 9 15.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #21
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Mobbin the burbs Mr. Clean style
Old 10-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #22
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I guess this will be my MPG after 4.56s post, I have not calculated the gearing or tire size for these just an FYI.

Valero 87 octane, 14.8 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.3 MPG
Shell 87 octane, 8.8 MPG (~100 miles off road)
Shell 87 octane, 16.2 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.6 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 13.5 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.2 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 13.6 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.0 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 13.7 MPG
Shell 93 octane, 13.5 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.5 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.7 MPG
Shell 87 octane, 13.9 MPG
Shell 87 octane, 12.3 MPG (~50 miles off road)
Shell 87 octane, 14.3 MPG
Shell 87 octane, 13.2 MPG
Shell 87 octane, 13.9 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.4 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 10.1 MPG
Shell 93 octane, 14.3 MPG
Shell 87 octane, 13.7 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 13.3 MPG
Valero 87 octane,
Old 12-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #23
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I guess this will be my MPG after 4.56s post, I have not calculated the gearing or tire size for these just an FYI.

Valero 87 octane, 14.8 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.3 MPG
Shell 87 octane, 8.8 MPG (~100 miles off road)
Shell 87 octane, 16.2 MPG (cruise on 62 MPH)
Valero 87 octane, 14.6 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 13.5 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.2 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 13.6 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.0 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 13.7 MPG
Shell 93 octane, 13.5 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.5 MPG
Valero 87 octane, 14.7 MPG
Shell 87 Octane,
your MPG went down when you pumped higher octane ?
Old 12-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #24
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
your MPG went down when you pumped higher octane ?
Seems that way, to be more accurate I think I would run a few tanks of 93 instead of 1. I used 93 because I was towing something a lot (I think) on that tank of gas.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #25
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

makes sense
Old 12-29-2013, 02:01 PM   #26
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get on tw much. But when I do it's to rep my bro
Old 12-31-2013, 04:11 AM   #27
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
makes sense
Derp
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
I don't get on tw much. But when I do it's to rep my bro
Thanks broski. ... you are all right for a swamp rat now.

Anyway, update coming soon
Old 01-02-2014, 08:26 AM   #28
Running For Mayor of TW

as she sits now needs some updating
Old 01-02-2014, 12:10 PM   #29
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
as she sits now needs some updating
Why is that? I sold the roof rack, got tired of the road noise it made. I put stock headlights back in but I'm going to put my retros back on to snap some pics and sell them so I can retrofit these OEMs I got for cheap.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:47 PM   #30
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Le sigh ... one day.

Also I am a proud new owner of a DJI Phantom quad copter.. Pics later I hope.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:17 PM   #32
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Ditch the stickers
Old 01-07-2014, 06:18 AM   #33
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Hello Emma
She's mine ... back off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Ditch the stickers
Ditch your face!

also this was quite tricky to master, but I got it down now.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:19 AM   #34
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery

My new fav Emma pic.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:15 AM   #36
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Mmm Emma

So that first page damn near made my phone blow up haha, so you got a used rear axle and installed the new gears into that? If you don't mind me asking how much for the gears and all necessary parts for just the rear?
Old 01-30-2014, 07:22 AM   #37
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Mmm Emma

So that first page damn near made my phone blow up haha, so you got a used rear axle and installed the new gears into that? If you don't mind me asking how much for the gears and all necessary parts for just the rear?
Not sure? I got too good a deal to pass up, Mark (EATABULLETcom) sold me the front diff with the ARB locker, rear axle, both geared to 4.56s for $1,200. The locker alone is about $1k so I couldn't pass on the deal. All I did was the swap in my brothers driveway. The rear axle might be for sale soon with everything (wiring harness & gears), I'm trying to crunch some numbers right now.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:36 AM   #38
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Not sure? I got too good a deal to pass up, Mark (EATABULLETcom) sold me the front diff with the ARB locker, rear axle, both geared to 4.56s for $1,200. The locker alone is about $1k so I couldn't pass on the deal. All I did was the swap in my brothers driveway. The rear axle might be for sale soon with everything (wiring harness & gears), I'm trying to crunch some numbers right now.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:37 AM   #39
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
stefan, if you buy it I can bring it out the next time I come to tucson (which is currently unknown at this time).