Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Wildcat's Build

Old 08-31-2013, 08:15 PM   #1
Wildcat is on a distinguished road

Army: Prior Service - National Guard
Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Wildcat's Starter Build ('13 DCSB TRD Sport Pyrite Mica)

I have been reading a lot of posts on this site and I love it! I have found so much useful information and pictures on this site, it is invaluable! I am planning to do many mods to my new 2013 DCSB TRD Sport in Pyrite Mica.

Most recent pic:

I have had several Tacomas over the years, my last one being an '07 SR5 Silver Streak Mica Access Cab 4x4. It served me well and I even took it over a few Colorado mountain passes where the only other vehicles we met were motorcycles, quads or side-by-sides.

I didn't take any pictures of the '13 right after I got it because I couldn't wait to start doing some mods. First thing was to get the windows tinted. Added 35% all the way around. Then I had to get rid of the god awful stickers on the bed. I also removed a couple of badges off of the tailgate. I left the Tacoma badges on for now until I decide whether or not I want to leave them, paint/dip them or remove them all together. (Thanks for all the good info on removing those! )

I have a 6" lift, wheels and tires on the way. I am also going to add some fender flares, a bull bar and possible steps on the sides. I will post pics as the mods are added.

These are my first major mods I just got completed: BDS 6" body lift kit, XD Spy Black Machined 18x9 -12 offset, Nitto Trail Grappler LT295/70R18

Old 08-31-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna look good. Sub'ed
Old 09-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
wildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wildcats's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, I'll allow the username only because you technically joined first.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
Wildcat is on a distinguished road

Army: Prior Service - National Guard
Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcats View Post
Hmm, I'll allow the username only because you technically joined first.