New Truck need Ideas!?

Above is a pic of my new truck just wanted to get some ideas on what to do

This is what i want to do......
Lift it up
bumbers front and back
off road rims and tires
Exhaust
Intake
some other stuff but dont know yet any ideas?
Old 09-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
zboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zboy's Tacoma Gallery
New Truck need Ideas!?-photo-22-800x598-.jpglose the chrome first of all. Rim's 16x8 (4.5)back space (0)off set tires 265/75/16 no cutting with mud flaps 285/75/16 maybe have to cut (CMC)No mud flaps Lift 3" many options I have (4) Billes set at 2.5/ AAL 1.5 Rear
Attached Thumbnails
New Truck need Ideas!?-photo-22-.jpg  
Old 09-01-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
If your rear chrome bumper is in perfect shape and you do want to "lose the chrome", I would be interested in making a deal with you.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
zboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedzboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zboy's Tacoma Gallery
Your call... I did my bumper in plastic dip it if you don't like it you can remove it
Old 09-04-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
justinstoytac is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Justin
justinstoytac's Tacoma Gallery
I am gonna take off the front and rear bumber and replace them wtih aftermarket ones. I was thinking about doing the plastic dip on the chrome grill i think it will look better.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #7

zboy's Tacoma Gallery
Look on e bay I got mine for 190 with shipping NEW