Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Bullaculla Build (pic heavy)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2014, 12:32 AM   #441
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, but you still need atleast some real skids, and maybe sliders. I keep forgetting that not everyone has 3/16" steel skid plates
Old 05-13-2014, 03:55 PM   #442
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post

More pics of the whole group here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/haw...ml#post8645433
Man...I really need to come visit you guys!
Old 05-14-2014, 10:38 AM   #444
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, but you still need atleast some real skids, and maybe sliders. I keep forgetting that not everyone has 3/16" steel skid plates
and big sexy bumpers
Old 05-14-2014, 03:32 PM   #445
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like that time you made that loud noise at KP
Old 05-14-2014, 10:21 PM   #446
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You mean the sound of my back breaking?
Old 06-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #447
IKA fabrications

Finally! Only enough bolts in there to call them steps right now tho...
Gotta get some more bolts, and longer bolts for the bearing carrier crossmember. Also probably gonna make some thicker heavy duty washers. The ones that came with the original sliders are paper thin.

I was hoping the textured powdercoat would hide my ugly welds better...
Old 06-04-2014, 08:53 PM   #448
district 5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Del
district 5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotta get some more bolts, and longer bolts for the bearing carrier crossmember. Also probably gonna make some thicker heavy duty washers. The ones that came with the original sliders are paper thin.

looks great Iven!!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:41 PM   #449
Strike Planner
squint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
squint0241's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You could always use "Duct Tape" to hide the welds...

Seriously though...They rock...no pun intended! I know you went through Hell with those things. Now you can move on to the next Mod. (High Clearance rear bumper???)
Old 06-12-2014, 01:07 AM   #451
IKA fabrications

Had a bit of fun at Kaena point today. Got brave and did a hill climb I have never done before. Nobody around to film it tho

Old 06-12-2014, 01:24 AM   #452
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Looks prettier and prettier every day!
Old 06-12-2014, 08:44 AM   #453
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Time for a GoPro to mount on your new roof rack.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:36 PM   #456
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Had a bit of fun at Kaena point today. Got brave and did a hill climb I have never done before. Nobody around to film it tho

ill be your personal camera bitch the next time you head out, if you want
Old 06-13-2014, 11:55 PM   #457
IKA fabrications

Yeah, sorry bro. This was real last minute. You have a reserved seat next trip. My cousin came over from Maui just for the day, and we closed down femmes the night before, so we were hanging on king kam day. We didn't hang around kaena very long anyway.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:07 AM   #458
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, sorry bro. This was real last minute. You have a reserved seat next trip. My cousin came over from Maui just for the day, and we closed down femmes the night before, so we were hanging on king kam day. We didn't hang around kaena very long anyway.
ahh, didn't mean it like that - no worries

just sayin, if you want a camera bitch, im free. haha
Old 06-25-2014, 11:50 PM   #460
IKA fabrications

I finally got around to dropping the T-case crossmember so I can finish bolting up the sliders. What a pain in the ass...

I was too lazy to weld some nuts to a plate, so I machined my own heavy duty nut-plates out of solid round bar

Painted up. Don't mind the fingerprint. They will never be seen again unfortunately

I might make a few more nuts for a couple open bolt holes I have on the frame and slider plate.
Dogs were no help at all

Products Discussed in this Thread