Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Bullaculla Build (pic heavy)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #101
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post

Divingtigger, I love the sienna se. I just wish the super white didn't chip so easily. Her front end has freckles.
I told my wife that and she got excited..... Guess its not just ours back bumper too in spots
Old 09-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #102
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery

Just put in an order for a softopper!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #103
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
You'll love it. How bad did the shipping hurt?
Old 09-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #104
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Direct from softopper was $70 for priority. Not bad. Cheapest I found
Old 09-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #105
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I ordered direct from them, too. That's not a bad price for shipping considering the box is pretty bulky. I was happy with the construction, but did de-burr the rail clamps a bit. Someone didn't blow all of the chips out of the holes.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #106

Thanks, I'll look out for that, and I'll check back on your build for your other tips on the softopper.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #107

UPS delivered my FREE Warn emergency kit today
Pretty cool. Has a little emergency food and water, rain ponchos, survival blankets, plus first aid stuff, a multi tool, hand sanitizer, a flashlight, matches etc.

Well, wasn't really free... I did have to buy an $800 winch.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #108
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Whaaat which winch? I want oneeeee!

I'm getting the m8000 so I hope it came with that
Old 10-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #109

Warn m8000s. But most winches qualify, but you're only eligible if you bought it before 9/30.
http://www.warn.com/truck/images/19/...Kit%20Form.pdf
Old 10-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #110
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Warn m8000s. But most winches qualify, but you're only eligible if you bought it before 9/30.
http://www.warn.com/truck/images/19/...Kit%20Form.pdf
Damn I missed the qualifying date
Old 10-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #111
Biznitch15 is on a distinguished road

Navy: PO2
Name: José
Biznitch15's Tacoma Gallery
Bullaculla, when you got you icon kit, did it come with icon decals too?
Old 10-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #112
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck bud
Old 10-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biznitch15 View Post
Bullaculla, when you got you icon kit, did it come with icon decals too?
The only thing I got from Icon was the 3 leaf mini pack, and I don't think it came with any decals. There is an Icon rep that is pretty active here on TW. He might be able to hook you up with decals if you PM him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Great looking truck bud
Thanks!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #114

Angry

Quote:

Just put in an order for a softopper!
Well apparently, my softopper has not shipped yet. Not sure why. I placed the order Sunday, and their website claims
"Factory Direct - All models in stock
Same day shipping right to your door!!!"
So I figured it would ship out Monday and since i'm paying $80 for priority shipping to Hawaii, it would be here wed/Thursday, and I could install over the weekend. A little disappointed in their service so far...
Old 10-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #115

Just got an update from Bob at softopper. They were out of stock on the SB tacoma top, and got them in yesterday. Not a big deal, I just wish they informed me when I placed the order. I just can't wait to get it
Old 10-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #116
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just got an update from Bob at softopper. They were out of stock on the SB tacoma top, and got them in yesterday. Not a big deal, I just wish they informed me when I placed the order. I just can't wait to get it
then we can be soft-top brothers
Old 10-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #118
Well, let's play chess.

Can we be Wet Okole brothers?
Old 10-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
then we can be soft-top brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Aren't we pelfreybilt brothers already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Can we be Wet Okole brothers?

umm... don't know what to say really.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #120

Got my 700# coils from Downsouth Motorsports yesterday. I don't think I will install them until I get my sliders. I don't want to keep adjusting them. I also got a bunch of cool DSM stickers! Thanks guys!

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/
Attached Thumbnails
The Bullaculla Build (pic heavy)-img_0436-686x800-.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread