Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Viorent Grip's 2013 SEMA Tacoma build

Old 10-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #61
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
what booth will you be setup in? i'll be there covering the event for TCT Magazine, i'll have to swing by and check this project out
Old 10-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #62
Viorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
Viorent Grip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
what booth will you be setup in? i'll be there covering the event for TCT Magazine, i'll have to swing by and check this project out
For sure! The vehicle is scheduled to be at the Toyo Tires Treadpass. It'll be located in between the Central and South Hall in front of the GM Proving Grounds.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #63
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viorent Grip View Post
Sweet! Yeah, SEMA always has awesome cars. You should try to make it out again, it's always a good excuse to go to Vegas!
I wish I could, would be really cool to see your rig in person. It's coming along nicely. Sadly I'll be moving to a new unit in Florida and I'll be getting spun up on my new job during that time.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #64
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I wish I could, would be really cool to see your rig in person. It's coming along nicely. Sadly I'll be moving to a new unit in Florida and I'll be getting spun up on my new job during that time.
eglin afb? hurlburt field? duke field? patricks afb? mcdill afb?
Old 10-09-2013, 01:40 AM   #65
smartdriver is on a distinguished road
smartdriver's Tacoma Gallery
Hi drivers! I finally found you truck lovers. Happy to be here.
Oh btw, thread/article was link on my fb through TRS (The Retrofit Source) and I'm loving it.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #66
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For sure! The vehicle is scheduled to be at the Toyo Tires Treadpass. It'll be located in between the Central and South Hall in front of the GM Proving Grounds.
we'll definitely keep an eye out for you
Old 10-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #67
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
how's the build coming along?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #68
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
sooo? anything new?
Old 10-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #69
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hes been a little quiet. hope hes alive
Old 10-29-2013, 07:05 AM   #70
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
cracking the whip in the final week of the build i bet
Old 10-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #72
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I'm pretty sure you need to be invited to get inside of SEMA, not sure about the outside stuff though.
Quote:
SEMA is going to be on November 5th through the 8th at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This is a trade show for the automotive aftermarket and performance industry. Normally you have to be within the industry to be able to obtain a pass. However, in the past I have seen them open the show up to the general public on the last day, and I am pretty sure outside exhibits are open to the public as well.

You should come by if you can.
Oh ok. I know a few years back they were letting active duty military in if you showed up in uniform. A few friends and I did that back in 2008 or 2009, can't remember which year. Not sure if they still do that though.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:40 AM   #73
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Oh ok. I know a few years back they were letting active duty military in if you showed up in uniform. A few friends and I did that back in 2008 or 2009, can't remember which year. Not sure if they still do that though.
They might do that, but I don't remember seeing anyone in uniform out there in 2012.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:39 AM   #74
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAHA! you couldn't be more right.

Updated!
congrats on the marriage as well

coming together nicely...what left do you have to do?
Old 10-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #75
Viorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud ofViorent Grip has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
Viorent Grip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
congrats on the marriage as well

coming together nicely...what left do you have to do?
Thanks!
I just have to wire up the lights, pray that the Rigid 38" E-Series LED light bar will fit, install the headunit and do some clean up work here and there. Other than that, hopefully I'll be done!

UPDATED AGAIN!
Old 10-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #76

Quote:
Thanks!
I just have to wire up the lights, pray that the Rigid 38" E-Series LED light bar will fit, install the headunit and do some clean up work here and there. Other than that, hopefully I'll be done!

UPDATED AGAIN!
Old 10-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #77
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
gonna need some pics asap..