1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Viorent Grip's 2013 SEMA Tacoma build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by Viorent Grip, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Sep 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    Viorent Grip

Viorent Grip [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    South Bay Los Santos
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport
    ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, ARB 52x44 Roof Rack, ARB Intensity LED Spot/Flood, ARB Simpson Series III Rooftop Tent, OME 2" Heavy Lift Kit Nitro OME Dakar Leaf Packs, SuperWinch Tiger Shark 11500 Winch, CBI Off Road Fabrication Rear Tire Carrier w/ 2x 5 Gal Jerry Can Carrier, camp light attachment, fold out table, CBI Off Road Fabrication Bolt-On Rock Sliders, All-Pro Off Road Front IFS Skid Plate, All-Pro Off Road Expedition Series Pack Rack with custom bikini top, Ready Lift Suspension UCA's, Ready Lift Suspension Heavy Duty Steering Kit, Rigid Industries 38" E-Series LED Light Bar, Rigid Industries Dually Diffused Camp Light, Rigid Industries SR-M Back Up Lights and Bed Light, Magnaflow Pro Off Road Series Exhaust, Air Flow Snorkel / Donaldson Pre-Cleaner, TRS/Morimoto Bi-Xenon FX-R HID Projectors Apollo 2.0 shrouds & Morimoto XB LEDs 17x8 +0 Evo Corse Dakar Zero 295/70R17 Yokohama Geolandar G003 M/T Nitro Gear & Axle 4.56 Ring & Pinion, ARB On-Board Air compressor ARB front and rear air lockers RAM Mounts no-drill Laptop/Tablet mount Hi-Lift xtreme jack TRED Recovery boards Insain Fab cab Mount Chop Bushwacker Pocket fender flares RotopaX Emergency Preparedness and 2 Gallon Waterpax
    OFFGRID MAGAZINE FALL 2014 IS OUT NOW! Download your copy at ZINIO or on the iTunes store, or at any major retailer
    [​IMG]

I'll be turning this thread into an on-going build thread with updates on my activities with the Tacoma now that the SEMA build is over.
    [​IMG]

3/10/14
    Hey guys, it's been a minute since I've been on the forums but I'm still tinkering with the Tacoma.

I remounted the 38" Rigid E-Series LED light bar to the top rail of the ARB roof rack using Rigid's 1" clamp mounts. Fits better and looks a lot better. Next step will be adding the 40" E-Series bar with weld on tab mounts to the bottom 35mm rail.
    [​IMG]

The ARB Awning 2000 I ordered came in! Going to mount this on the All Pro Pack Rack using the Fourtreks Parallel Mounts. I'll post pics when the Fourtreks stuff come in and I get everything mounted.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12/9/13
    So I got around to installing a CHMSL on the CBI Tire Carrier. This became a necessity since the dual Jerry Can carrier kind of obscures the driver's side taillight. In addition, I also have an All-Pro Pack Rack with a Rigid SRM bed light, which is now blocking my factory 3rd brake light. So I ended up having 1 effective brake light, only the passenger side. Dangerous stuff.
    [​IMG]

Using the universal Rampage products CHMSL, I figured out the measurements and positioning by putting it against the base plate of the CBI tire carrier. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After measuring and punching a pilot mark, I began drilling a pilot hole with a 7/16 drill bit.
    [​IMG]

Then made the actual 1/2" hole.
    [​IMG]

Remember to spray the hole with rust convertor.
    [​IMG]

I test fitted everything with a 5mm Allen Head bolt
    [​IMG]

Then added a nylock nut and washer on the other end to secure the light.
    [​IMG]

The CHMSL all mounted up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am no good at wiring so a buddy came by and wired this up for me, using a female pin connector he cut and wired the connector into the factory 7-Pin harness. After everything got wired up, we have a totally visible brake light!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Overall, the Rampage CHMSL is decent, it's a bit flimsy and doesn't have circuit logic to ignore blinking indicators. Since it's hooked up to the 7 pin harness, the brake light itself blinks when you put on your turn signal. This can easily be fixed by hard wiring into the taillight harness, but for $20 you'll get what you pay for.

11/25/13

I have a few things to address such as installing an additional 3rd brake light (4th brake light?) Since the tire carrier and the Pack Rack appear to be blocking the brake lights to some degree, making it a bit difficult for drivers behind me to tell whether I am braking or not. I found a universal CHMSL (Center High Mount Stop Light) by Rampage products originally meant for the JK factory spare tire carrier, but since it's close enough to the CBI Tire Carrier I have I should be able to rig it to work. I'll post pics once I get started on that project.

This past weekend I went out on a trail run with some friends at Rowher Flats OHV area here in Southern California, and we found MUD!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GOD this was no fun washing off, but it was well worth it!

Hey guys,

I was given the opportunity to build my 2013 Tacoma DCLB for this year's SEMA show, so I'll be documenting the build here. Since I only have about roughly a month to do this, it will be quite the challenge to say the least but one that I am glad to take on. The truck is being built with an Overland theme in mind and I am fortunate enough to have great support from awesome manufacturers, many I am sure you are all very familiar with.

As she sits now, after the 2013 SEMA show. - Red Rock Canyon State Park, NV 11/09/2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I first got her back in August
    photo6_zps24fff881_60209f9fb38ca1d58b09b77cbec3ce446b3974a0.jpg

In the end, the truck will be displayed at the Toyo Tires Treadpass located in between the Central Hall and South Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center. I hope for those that are going to the show can check it out.

Sponsors for this project include:

ARB USA http://www.arbusa.com
    Toyo Tires http://www.toyotires.com
    CBI Off Road Fabrication http://www.cbioffroadfab.com
    TRS The Retrofit Source http://www.theretrofitsource.com
    Essential Lites http://www.essentiallites.com
    Redline Tuning http://www.redlinetuning.com
    Bushwacker http://www.bushwacker.com
    Rays Engineering http://www.rays-msc.com
    Rigid Industries http://www.rigidindustries.com
    K&N http://www.knfilters.com
    Hi-Lift http://www.hi-lift.com
    Magnaflow http://www.magnaflow.com
    All-Pro Off Road Ready Lift Suspension http://www.readylift.com
    Superwinch http://www.superwinch.com
    Clarion http://www.clarion.com
    RotopaX http://rotopax.com/home.php
    TundraPart.com http://tundrapart.com

UPDATE 11/11/13
    Happy Veteran's Day everyone!

With the 2013 SEMA show now in the books I figure I owe everyone an update and conclusion (For now) on my Tacoma build. As you may know, it's been incredibly busy and stressful the last few weeks. Never mind building the truck, just getting it ready to go to the show was a challenge on it is own. Certain parts weren't working out, or I had to get something rushed to powder coating at the last second, having to have stuff fabricated just a day before deadline, etc. In other words, my team and I were working on the truck up until 2 am the night before I had to leave. As the saying goes: "If you finish ahead of schedule, you didn't do enough, if you're working on it up until the day of, you did all you could". I kinda sorta feel like I did all I could. Well, in time for the show at least. But I am extremely happy that the truck was finished and had the opportunity to take on this project. Without my team and awesome sponsors that I was fortunate to have, this would not have been possible in the given time frame.

Here are the last 24 hours of the build.

I threw the All Pro IFS Skid Plate on which protects everything from the oil pan up to the Transmission. Simple bolt-on piece that uses factory mounting point and hardware. Looks great and even has a hole for the oil drain!
    [​IMG]

Next up was the Redline Tuning Quick Lift System. Fairly easy to install, I had to drill a couple of holes into the hood per the instructions but I am very happy with the results.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Redline Tuning Quick Lift System installed!
    [​IMG]

The day before I had to leave for SEMA, we were throwing the sponsor decals on the truck. DECALS ARE NO FUN!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That night we went to my buddy's place to install and test out the ARB Simpson Series III roof top tent.
    [​IMG]
    Test deploy
    [​IMG]

Slapped in the Clarion NX702 Navigation unit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Arrived and set everything up, almost showtime!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The build obviously had wayyyyy more parts than what's listed here. Unfortunately, space was limited to only a few hundred characters so it was cut down quite a bit. :(
    [​IMG]

Throughout the week the Toyo Tires Treadpass funneled tens of thousands of SEMA visitors which got the truck a lot of great exposure.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The truck even made it onto the Toyo Tires Instagram page!
    [​IMG]

And after a very long week the wife and I decide to make a detour, and break-in the truck before heading back to CA by hitting up a trail at Red Rock Canyon State Park.
    [​IMG]

The wife taking in the view at Red Rock.
    [​IMG]

She insisted that she drive, so she got her first crack at piloting a trail.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We then stopped to takes some nice pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's it for now. I'll be taking the next few months recuperating and reorganizing my garage and life. lol

UPDATE Happy Halloween! 10/31/13
    Got the RotoPax gear and the mount. Unfortunately, the universal mounting plate was a bit short so I had to have a fabricator make extensions to fit in between the bars. It worked out well!
    [​IMG]
    First Aid Preparedness Pack + 2 Gallon Water
    [​IMG]

I also threw on the spare Gram Light 57JX6 Wheel on LT275/65R18 Toyo Open Country ATII's. Fits like a dream!
    [​IMG]
    Also got to add the Magnaflow Off Road Pro-Series exhaust. I ran into a bit of a hiccup, it's not actually meant for a DCLB, rather it's for something a lot shorter. So the muffler guy had to extend the piping to make the system work. Sounds great BTW.
    [​IMG]
    UPDATE 10/30/13
    I'd like to thank my new sponsor, Tundrapart.com for coming through at the last minute to provide lighting switches for the project! They just released or will be releasing larger driver's side auxiliary switches that have the look and feel of OE. I was also given harnesses too! I'm sure many know about Tundra Part for those hard to find smaller OE LED switches they make for the panel under the HVAC controls, but now they have it all!

Driver's Side switch kit on the bottom, the smaller switches for under the HVAC controls on top.
    [​IMG]
    Note the size difference between the two. The one on the left fits in the accessory panel under the HVAC controls, the one on the right will fit next to the driver side of the dash where the OE accessory switches are located.
    [​IMG]

UPDATE 10/29/13
    Hey guys, I've been super busy the past few weeks hence the lack of updates. SEMA builds tend to deprive one of sleep... :goingcrazy: I've also decided to complicate my life further on top of trying to build a SEMA vehicle within a few weeks by getting married as well. :D

Anyhow. Back on topic, here's the condensed update.

I finally got to install my ARB Bull Bar
    [​IMG]

I chopped a replacement bumper per ARB's instructions
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The finished piece
    [​IMG]
    Superwinch Tigershark 11500 installed. BTW do this on a table doing it on the floor sucks!
    [​IMG]
    Almost there!
    [​IMG]

I had to build a bottom panel for the control box, so I picked up some light steel and some Aviation Snips and went to work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bull Bar brackets went on. A little tough to get on but with a bit of fanangaling it will go on.
    [​IMG]
    Wired up the TRS/Essential Lites retrofitted headlights. These are using the TRS FX-R Bi-Xenon projector with Morimoto HID kit and XB LED's. Cutoff and output are excellent!
    [​IMG]
    I also got to install the CBI Trail Rider 2.0 rear bumper with Swing Away Tire Carrier. Super well built and extremely easy to install. Nathan and his guys did a great job with this piece.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Test fitting the Jerry Can carrier and Hi-Lift X-Treme Jack
    [​IMG]
    Also threw on the CBI Bolt-On Rock Sliders. If you get the bolt-on versions, make sure to have several new 1/2" drill bits and cutting lube. You'll need it...
    [​IMG]

My wheels finally arrived. Rays Gram Lights 57JX6 18x8 +20
    [​IMG]
    Also received some Project Kics 25mm Spacers
    [​IMG]
    Toyo Tires sent over a set of LT275/65R18 Open Country ATII's (32") for the build. Gotta say, these tires are pretty awesome. They ride extremely smooth and have amazing traction.
    [​IMG]
    Got her aligned, she rides straight, and there's no rubbing. That's it for now. I am still working on getting the lights installed and wired up. There's only a few more days to go before the show roll-in date so I gotta get cranking, I'll update more as I have time.

Thanks for stopping by!

UPDATE 10/7/13
    More parts when on this weekend. Finally got the custom mounting brackets made for the ARB 52x44 steel roof rack. Since there is no specific fitting kit for the Tacoma, the guys at ARB provided the kit for the Hilux which is fairly close. The fitting kit requires you to drill into your roof to securely mount everything. However, the Tacoma already comes with pre drilled holes for the factory roof rack. Unfortunately those holes do not line up with the mounting points of the ARB rack, so I ended up having some aluminum brackets made that bolt onto the factory points that also serves as a way to properly space and mount the fitting kit as well. Essentially eliminating the need to drill holes into your roof.

Front mounting bracket. Note the length, the front holes are for the factory Toyota roof rack holes and I had the ARB mount bolt directly onto the aluminum bracket. Reason for the length is because I was following ARB's instructions of where their mount needed to be on the roof for the rack to be properly mounted.
    [​IMG]

Here's the rear bracket and mount. Note the countersunk holes for bolts. This will mount to the factory points in the rear. The other two holes are for the ARB bracket. Again, spaced this way per ARB instructions of where their bracket needs to be for the roof rack to mount.
    [​IMG]

Rear roof rack bracket with ARB mount bracket on.
    [​IMG]

Here are the factory roof rack points, it's underneath some tape, just poke through and it's threaded with a nut welded on the other end. Same with the rear.
    [​IMG]

Fin!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We were able to get the All-Pro Pack Rack on this weekend. This one was a bit hairy, the provided hardware bolts didn't seem to work so we had to improvise a bit with washers, but in the end it worked out. I'll be replacing the mounting plate hardware with correct length tamper proof torx bolts soon.
    [​IMG]

Here's the final installed product. I had the AP logo painted silver as an added touch.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, my HID retrofitted headlights came back from Essential Lites. I'm using TRS (The Retrofit Source) harnesses, Bi-Xenon FX-R projectors, and Apollo shrouds with xbled led halos and Morimoto ballasts. They came out great and I can't wait to get them on.
    [​IMG]
    My wheels are at the port now so hopefully I'll have them next week. Just got word the CBI Trail Rider 2.0 bumper and tire carrier is on their way as well. I'll do another update when I throw the ARB bull bar and tire carrier on next week.

UPDATE 10/1/13
    Had a busy weekend getting the suspension goodies installed. Put on the OME Heavy suspension along with the Ready Lift UCA's and Steering kit.
    image_zps85308d7a_05aa8b6c297ceec37c72f336e4bb7aea102d3516.jpg

Stock UCA's vs. Ready Lift UCA's
    photo_zps0534cb25_0d0e7a9665e502c68bea8e16ec7b5fd2fba1ac1e.jpg
    image1_zpsebecbeec_477700c41df82c6a6c207de5f3762e26fec7a484.jpg

Dakar Leaf packs and rear Nitrocharger shocks are on!
    image3_zps8cf23023_2eddbdebb8aae3e7f19d53531afaa116a7fa0dc3.jpg

Better shot of the Ready Lift UCA getting installed
    image2_zpsb3a8b526_0cddac418f944444a7066dac58f151bd96152ab1.jpg

Ready Lift Steering kit is on!
    image5_zps9b7a0b05_e4fbc324b0879354a392eb49e079f9f00b04a0a6.jpg

The OME kit came with a drive shaft spacer as well
    image4_zpse3fe3b25_59be502b3695b7276f26141df9ffc2de4c348eb9.jpg

All done!
    image8_zpscde3e753_03b463cd5ff1f23cd990a17a2bb28bdf2f2d65ad.jpg

Height after the suspension lift and alignment.
    Taco3qtr_zpsea077c2f_2d93432138e8be5c549234723bf149a67f0be6ad.jpg

I really need my wheels and tires to come in already!

Next up should be the Front ARB Bumper, winch, CBI Tire Carrier and sliders. As well as the All-Pro Offroad Pack Rack. That should take care of the larger items. It's going to be a busy busy few weeks, 35 more days to go!

UPDATE 9/23/13

The All-Pro Offroad Pack Rack showed up late last week. I received the bolt-on version and it came in a bare metal finish. I mocked it up real quick to see what it looks like and it looks great, it'll look even better once it comes back from Powder coating.
    2201308291214_zpse26024f9_da09b779691434738959524ad51b9ade59459d9d.jpg
    image8_zps7b56f7d3_54a298af18a88a999f5dbca5b6ca8edfe5418afb.jpg[​IMG]Dropping everything off to get coated in a semi gloss black
    image10_zps8cc11e3b_0af7e06630957e3168f325ddc84c7332890918e3.jpg

On a side note, I addressed vehicle security while waiting on a few things to get back from powder coating.
    So, instead of an alarm, since the vehicle already has an immobilizer, I opted for a GPS tracker in the interest of recovery, not so much prevention.

Using a Garmin GTU-10 tracker, I am able to track my vehicle's whereabouts on demand through an app. I was also able to create Geofences that will alert me via email and by text should the vehicle leave the designated area. The device charges of off the vehicle and should the thieves disconnect the power source, the tracker has a battery life that lasts several days based on a balanced usage schedule.

photo9_zps26627e7f_e1bda7f82db525268a8fb02340feb07a872d03d1.jpg

image_zps90d43b9b_a38e17824f5c9fefca1bcc04d7a2418a33af6082.jpg

Pretty neat stuff.

Week 1
    The guys over at K&N sent over their AirCharger Air Intake for the 2012- 2013 Tacoma.

The kit itself is simple and the instructions make it quite easy to install.
    photo6_zps9b548eaf_54feaa8956c89fb1d35d813c6c82107f510bcbcb.jpg

If any of you are familiar, the 12-13 Tacoma has a secondary air pump that is located where the air filter will go. This posed a bit of a problem up until recently (Late last year IIRC) regarding how to go about relocating the pump effectively. The solution was simple enough, K&N provides new brackets that relocates the pump next to the passenger side headlight on the other end of the coolant reservoir.
    image_zps3eed33f5_9df0de9a711bc8b33b9bc6f2f8db19d10ee0547b.jpg
    image1_zpsb772c4c8_c5beafd77b3eb40495e0b59d950b17d43363ff8f.jpg
    Secondary Air Pump relocated.
    image3_zps1215f8bc_9c96b824eeb362e726cbc35fe381832738bc0765.jpg

image2_zpsd99e4777_4bb75ff9c92f56578d32ff95a5661956f05f0abf.jpg
    Install complete!

The AirCharger has a nice sound to it at around 2000-3000 RPM, then gets super loud at 4000+ RPM. According to K&N their dyno test showed a gain of 8.6hp, pretty impressive my butt dyno felt the same.

Week 1 (Cont'd)
    All of my ARB gear and Bushwacker fenders arrived! I'll update as I begin installing various parts very soon.
    image6_zps50f0fd09_0cc39c6620c989ae3221052ca357bf8abd27bdfc.jpg
    photo8_zpsf24cf6b6_9cf4cfd1a6afd158b536aed9239165faecacd99b.jpg
    Dakar Leaf Packs are super buff!
    image4_zps37db8d12_693fe13d60c84473bf14b6c40f50b2a6e378f1d9.jpg

Intensity LED Spot and Flood
    image5_zps884b5ad2_912aec9b59880b07d0a07aed592130f106f1bfd0.jpg

There's a ton of ARB stuff that came on the 2 pallets but I'll have to get to it at a later post.

Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  2. Sep 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    Oowen

Oowen Goes through trucks faster then underwear

Member:
    First Name:
    Owen
    Elko, NV
    Vehicle:
    15 DCSB
    Garage Queen
  3. Sep 19, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    Fightman80

Fightman80 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capreol Ontario Canada
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD DCLB Speedway Blue
    Tinted Tail lights, Nerb Bars, Tonneau Cover, Vent Visors, Hood Deflector, Foglight/highbeam mod, Custom homemade grill, Carbon Fibre Interior.
    Subscribing to this.... love to see a fast paced build! :D

4. Sep 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    Monster Coma

Monster Coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Pittsburgh, PA/Houston, TX
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
  5. Sep 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    subbed, i love watching others spend money!

6. Sep 19, 2013 at 4:26 PM
    ckeene9

ckeene9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chesterfield, VA
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB Supercharged 4x4 TRD Sport
    See Build Thread
  7. Sep 19, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    GTechoma

GTechoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    GA
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD Sport DCLB 4WD
    EGR inchannel vent visors, OEM bed mat, Wet Okole front and back seat covers, BFG AT's
    sub'd. :popcorn:

8. Sep 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    ChiveOn

ChiveOn City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet

Member:
    A BC Boy in Calgary
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM DCSB TRD Sport 6spd
    Plasti-Dipped Emblems, Tonnopro Tri-fold toneau cover (for winter use only), AVS in-channel visors, Ultra Gauge, Tepui Kukenam RTT, Muteki Trail Hog 285/70/17, Pop N' Lock, Bilstein 5100's in the front set at .85 with Eibach coils, Bilstein 5100's in the rear with a Toytec AAL. Toytec drivers side spacers, Toytec diff drop kit. All Pro u-bolt flip kit, TJM Compressor (permanently mounted), Custom rack for the RTT over the bed, Tepui Kukenam RTT, Toyota Bed Mat, Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio, and a lot of gear behind the seats.
    Sub'd

9. Sep 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    757 Taco

757 Taco StormTrooper

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Vehicle:
    2022 DCLB TRD Sport Premium 4x4 Ice Cap
    - Digital Fit WeatherTechs - Recovery Hitch Shackle - LED Map Lights - LED License Plate Bulbs - TRD License Plate Brackets - Front Recovery Shackle - Toyota Bed Mat -OEM Mudflaps -OEM Black emblem overlays - Removed front air dam - Goodyear Duratracs 265/75/16 - TRD Pro wheels
  10. Sep 21, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    MJLGUTH

MJLGUTH Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma DCSB TRD Sport
  11. Sep 21, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    headhunter247

headhunter247 Well-Known Member

Member:
    St. Louis, MO area
    Vehicle:
    18 Taco Double Cab TRD
    5100's all around, OME 888 and Dakars. ProComp Series 05. Cooper SST Maxx 275s.
    I need to get sponsors like that. Sweet!

12. Sep 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    yote

yote Washington State University

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Ext Cab TRD Off-Road
    Sub'd

13. Sep 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM
    TeamSarcasm

TeamSarcasm Flawless Escalation to the Ludicrous

Member:
    The better coast
  14. Sep 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    Ridendirtywhips

Ridendirtywhips Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner
  15. Sep 22, 2013 at 12:16 PM
    tacodane

tacodane The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build

Member:
    First Name:
    Dane
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Prerunner SR5
    Led Interior Lights AFE CAI Stage II, Aero Turbine 2525 Muffler Snugtop Cab-Hi shell TRS Retrofitted Headlights
    How much will this cost in the end?! Ill be watching this thread for sure...:D

16. Sep 22, 2013 at 12:18 PM
    Two Tall

Two Tall Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Off Road DCSB 4x4
    Retrax MXPro bed cover, Gentex Homelink mirror, TRD exhaust
  17. Sep 22, 2013 at 1:56 PM
    Trusso24