Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Hbtacomas Build

Old 03-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Hbtacomas Build

MODS.
  • RCD 4.5 Inch Lift Kit
  • 20x10 Black XD Monster Wheels
  • Toyo MT 33x12.5x20 Tires
  • DUPONT custom Paint job.
  • SATOSHI Grill w/ FJ 60 TOYOTA Emblem Painted Red
  • URD TCAI
  • Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust
  • Pioneer AVIC-D3 w/ Bluetooth and Ipod
  • Two Pioneer 10" Shallow Subs TS-SW2541D powered by a Pioneer Amp GM-5400T
  • PECCA Black Custom Leather w/graphite perforated body w/Red Double Stiching and TRD Logo
  • Matching Custom Leather Arm Rest Mod with double Red stiching.
  • T-REX Angry Eyelids color matched.
  • 20% Tinted Windows
  • Tailgate theft Mod
  • Black Altezza Taillights
  • BHLM Headlights
  • LED Dome Light & Map Lights
  • HID 35w 6000k
  • Yellow Tinted Fogs
  • Nokya 2500k_55w Fog Lights
  • Painted Engine Cover
  • Bed Extender
  • Epic Indust. Bed Bar w/Fog Lamps Tinted Yellow
  • TRD Steering wheel emblem
  • TRD license plate covers
  • WeatherTech Floorliners (black)
  • Revenge Fab Sliders

MOD DAY....

As of today 3/20...

Installed Epic Indust. Bed bar n Tinted the lights yellow...

Installed my custom Leather

Painted the bottom plastic part Flat black to match...

Installed TRD Steering wheel emblem.

TRD plate covers.

H.I.D's installed.

Upgraded my system with Two Shallow Pioneer 10" Subs TS-SW2541D powered by a Pioneer Amp GM-5400T behind my seats...

WeatherTech Floorliners front and back...

Heres when i first got it in 2006....

Aries Bull Bar, Black out headlights and tail lights.

first time i took her out to oco...

removed side steps, removed the sheet on the bull bar, removed mudflaps, tinted fogs yellow and installed my JL Audio 500/1 and 12" Kicker Sub.

painted interior with flat black...

Installed AVIC-D3

painted cover...

installed URD TCAI...

Painted Wheels and installed Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust...

Tinted front windows.

XD Monsters.

RCD 4.5 lift...

5/15/09

SATOSHI GRILL!!

when i recieved the eye lids i was shocked at how poor the quality was. the edges were uneven and not sanded right and the eyelids had some cracks in them. i used duponts flexible putty to fill in the cracks on both sides, Then sanded. after we shot it with a few coast of primer we then wet sanded with 300 to get the texture out and then hit it with 600 to smooth the inperfections. then it was ready for paint! In the end they came out perfect!

im going with a Black, Silver n RED theme now

leather arm rest mod.

HBtacoma & IAMRAYZIAN

Old 03-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Awesome build man! Definitely one badass truck!
Old 03-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up Awesome Damn Truck...

One quick question, do you have any info bout the RCD as far as minimum wheel size needed. I've heard the Fab tech and Procomp will only work with 17".... I dont plan on a new set of wheels, so if you got any info to pass on I'd appreciate it....

Thanks, and keep up the great Build
Old 03-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Love the custom paint!
Old 03-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
awesome awesome awesome!!! Sic airbrushing
Old 03-11-2009, 01:22 AM   #6
another guy with a tacoma
ToyoRunner has a spectacular aura aboutToyoRunner has a spectacular aura about
ToyoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
nice grafix man! Is the paint a solid black? regardless, that is one sick truck.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
One quick question, do you have any info bout the RCD as far as minimum wheel size needed. I've heard the Fab tech and Procomp will only work with 17".... I dont plan on a new set of wheels, so if you got any info to pass on I'd appreciate it....

Thanks, and keep up the great Build

um in not too sure, i THINK u just need 4.5 backspacing? not too sure, i wanted to use my stock 17" wheels and just put bigger tires but the guy said "there is just 1 issue that we may incounter- the RCD kit requires a certin ammount of wheel backspacing due to the replacement spindles. We need to find out what backspacing your wheels are" then after he talked my out of using wheel spacers..so im waiting to buy new wheel n tires..

dont know if this helps but thats all the info i got
Old 03-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas

Thank ALL of you for the great comments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Awesome build man! Definitely one badass truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Love the custom paint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
awesome awesome awesome!!! Sic airbrushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Nice looking ride!!
Old 03-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas

Thank You, Its Deep Black from Dupont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoRunner View Post
nice grafix man! Is the paint a solid black? regardless, that is one sick truck.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #11
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
um in not too sure, i THINK u just need 4.5 backspacing? not too sure, i wanted to use my stock 17" wheels and just put bigger tires but the guy said "there is just 1 issue that we may incounter- the RCD kit requires a certin ammount of wheel backspacing due to the replacement spindles. We need to find out what backspacing your wheels are" then after he talked my out of using wheel spacers..so im waiting to buy new wheel n tires..

dont know if this helps but thats all the info i got
Thanks,,, cant wait to see your rig when it's done...
Laters.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas

no problem, thanks again for the comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Thanks,,, cant wait to see your rig when it's done...
Laters.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #13
SoCal Tacomas

Heres some pics of my tinted windows, one question, how long are u suppose to wait until u can roll ur windows down? 2-3 days?

Old 03-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #14
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
f'ing sweet man!
Old 03-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #15
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Yea something like 2-3 days, I rolled mine down first day and they still turned out fine.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #16
KMADA has a spectacular aura aboutKMADA has a spectacular aura about
KMADA's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. Did you powdercoat the shoes or spray paint then yourself?
Old 03-16-2009, 08:09 AM   #17
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
awesome truck
Old 03-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #18
SoCal Tacomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMADA View Post
Nice truck. Did you powdercoat the shoes or spray paint then yourself?
no powdercoast, i sprayed them.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #19
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
You may want to spry the nuts too.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #20
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
I want to see pics with the RCD lift on!!