Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SingleCabGuy's rollercoaster of a build thread! PIC HEAVY

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2013, 06:05 AM   #21
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-10-2013, 06:09 AM   #22
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery

Another sloot of a truck from Red's '11 lmao
Old 10-10-2013, 06:11 AM   #23
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
There is lots of that going around, I don't think it's over either.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #24
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Oh probably not. Now Kase joined in on the sloppy thirds from your truck
Old 10-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #26
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
Oh probably not. Now Kase joined in on the sloppy thirds from your truck
Well I actually had 3rds (kings & Ucas) but you have sloppy seconds then Brett has sloppy seconds from mine then I have a sloppy 4th tool box.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:15 AM   #27
Hafa Adai!
tagaman670 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: C-Tech
Name: joey
tagaman670's Tacoma Gallery
At first i thought i was looking at 3 different trucks! lol
But truck looks good
Old 10-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #28
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Well I actually had 3rds (kings & Ucas) but you have sloppy seconds then Brett has sloppy seconds from mine then I have a sloppy 4th tool box.
Actually I guess I had sloppy 1.5s kings since I sent them to get rebuilt..
Old 10-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #29
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was pertaining to the lift and trails lol. But yes that tool box is quite the neighborhood whore
Old 10-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #30
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Now for the details..err kinda summary.

Bought truck with a 3" spacer and 3" body lift, 285/75 toyo MT's, and tire gate.

Within the first week I got 5% tint on it and within 2 weeks I tossed the toyo's and got 5-33x12.50-17 mud grapplers. Heavy tires but loved em.
Then I built my own tube bumper for a little more protection than stock bumper.
Eventually I scored a good deal on kings and UCA's and ditched the spacer lift.
Rode like a cloud.

After that I got some bucket seats from an sr5.

Then I took her in a little water hole and got water in cab and had to take carpet out when I got home to let it all dry out lol (stinky water)

Then sometime I decided to lower it for better gas mileage and cause I was bored with the lift.
So goodbye kings and hello Tunda Racing 3" drop kit.
I still had my body lift at this time lol.
I mobbed around like that for a while until my friend offered me an LED bar for cheap so I took him up on it and decided to lift it again. Well on goes the bumper again with an LED bar mounted to it this time.
After a couple months I sold the LED bar and removed my body lift.
Rode around like that for about 5-6 months.

Scored a deal on a center console from a part out on here

Got bored AGAIN and friend totaled his truck(thanks wrxRome) so I made a 7 hour trip to lousiana and took the lift off his truck and put it on mine along with his TRD O/R seats and wheels and tires(285/70-16 trail graps)
Then (about a week later) i decided to cut my bedsides and build my own high clearance bumper
So now she's lifted for good lol

Then I swapped rims with Brett (bullettoothtony) since the Anthra's were just a little too nice for me. I didn't wanna scratch em wheeling lol.

And that's all for now
Wow... what an amazing saga! I can hardly believe that was just one truck. I bet you developed a lot of mechanical skill from your projects, and that skill will serve you for the rest of your life.

Greg
Old 10-10-2013, 06:48 AM   #31
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooter View Post
Wow... what an amazing saga! I can hardly believe that was just one truck. I bet you developed a lot of mechanical skill from your projects, and that skill will serve you for the rest of your life.

Greg
For sure!!
Old 10-10-2013, 06:49 AM   #32
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Old 10-10-2013, 06:49 AM   #33
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Old 10-10-2013, 07:12 AM   #34
DerpWerx Fab

Couple pics from yesterday. Just thought it looked good in the lighting.

Then last night i added some hi lift points/tree guards to the bumper. Not sure if love em yet but function> form, right?

Old 10-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #35
DerpWerx Fab

Old 10-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #37
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Derp.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #38
DerpWerx Fab

Major mod coming next saturday
Old 10-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #39
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Major mod coming next saturday
Lol are you spending my money already?!
Old 10-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #40
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Lol are you spending my money already?!
Negatory. I purchased this mod before Datsun sale lol. Datsun money is going straight to bank for now.

Products Discussed in this Thread