Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SingleCabGuy's rollercoaster of a build thread! PIC HEAVY

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2013, 02:07 AM   #461
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah oh well. Gonna try to head out alittle sooner now.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:10 AM   #462
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Yay
Old 10-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #464
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Update for tonight = got a little more body damage from trails lol.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #465
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Because you're a bitch and open/open
Old 10-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #466
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Because you're a bitch and open/open
I made it somewhere a taco with a rear locker couldn't!
Old 10-26-2013, 07:38 PM   #469
DerpWerx Fab

Tortured the hell out of the truck today. Safe to say gonna be a while till I go wheeling this hard again lol. Got tons of scratches and probably a bunch of undercarriage dents.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #471
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Do i have to repeat myself?
Gotta wait till everybody uploads their videos and pictures ! Safe to say my sliders and bumper saved me on this last trail we went on. Literally was bouncing from one side to the other !

Got a bunch of scratches but not sure if I got any dents on the body. Think those kickouts I added to the bumper actually helped Alot today
Old 10-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #472
DerpWerx Fab

Like, to put it in perspective of the kind of trails we did today is .. 5 star trails is the highest rating and require fully built solid front axle rigs.. 1 star trails meant anyone could do it.

The trails we did tonight were 4 stars lmao. As a matter of fact, a solid front axle 2nd gen was following us and even he was impressed. I almost rolled one time but Colin's winch saved me lol.

Had to use alot of skinny pedal on most trails due to being open/open diffs but nonetheless the truck performed phenomenally !!!

If I had lockers, I'd be a beast!
Old 10-26-2013, 08:46 PM   #473
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Get out of your tent and keep drinking with us.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:23 AM   #475
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Get out of your tent and keep drinking with us.
1. I was already drunk enough to call it a night lol
2. I ain't standing in the rain
Old 10-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #477
DerpWerx Fab

Yea we were gonna hit up some trails this morning but Becky advised up not to after this much rain.
You missed out on a helluva lot of fun!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:15 AM   #478
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Yea we were gonna hit up some trails this morning but Becky advised up not to after this much rain.
You missed out on a helluva lot of fun!
Ya that's too bad... But I'll be doing chiva next weekend so it'll make up for it. Couple guys out here might be interested in some derpwerx bedracks if you can figure out how to ship.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:18 AM   #479
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Ya that's too bad... But I'll be doing chiva next weekend so it'll make up for it. Couple guys out here might be interested in some derpwerx bedracks if you can figure out how to ship.
if they're willing to pay, I can ship.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #480
DerpWerx Fab

Also, check out who my neighbor was at camp

Products Discussed in this Thread