Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SingleCabGuy's rollercoaster of a build thread! PIC HEAVY

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2013, 03:52 PM   #41
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Negatory. I purchased this mod before Datsun sale lol. Datsun money is going straight to bank for now.
Lol I was about to say, damn that was quick haha
Old 10-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #43
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Rtt?
mayyyyybbbeeee
Old 10-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #44
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
LS1
Old 10-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #45
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
It's a RTT.... And a lot more derp...
Old 10-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #46
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I know an RTT is coming, which means he has made or is making a bedrack for himself already. Soooo might as well do sliders while your at it.
Seriously, he adds sliders to his bumper but not his truck... Derp..
Old 10-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #47
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Seriously, he adds sliders to his bumper but not his truck... Derp..
I'm making sliders this week lol. They're gonna be square tubing but just gonna bolt em on cause I plan on buying a tubing bender within the next 2 months. Then il weld some nice ones on and ditch the square ones
Old 10-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #48
DerpWerx Fab

SingleCabGuy's rollercoaster of a build thread! PIC HEAVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
It's a RTT.... And a lot more derp...
Hey... Not cool I kept some of your mods secret during your build. Douche
Old 10-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #49
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey... Not cool I kept some of your mods secret during your build. Douche
Well we already knew you were buying it...
Old 10-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #50
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Well we already knew you were buying it...
Y'all in the Texas region did. Not everyone in here
Old 10-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #51
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm making sliders this week lol. They're gonna be square tubing but just gonna bolt em on cause I plan on buying a tubing bender within the next 2 months. Then il weld some nice ones on and ditch the square ones
Old 10-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #52
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry to let the gato out of the bag
Old 10-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #53

Quote:
Single cab guys all knew haha or should have.
That's what I thought, he's been talking about it for a week solid now
Old 10-13-2013, 06:16 AM   #54
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
That's what I thought, he's been talking about it for a week solid now
Old 10-13-2013, 07:51 AM   #55
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
^ you let the gato out yourself Kase
Old 10-13-2013, 07:54 AM   #56
DerpWerx Fab

I'm gonna ban everyone associated with the Houston area from my thread ...
Old 10-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #57
Mayor of TW

Quote:
I'm gonna ban everyone associated with the Houston area from my thread ...
good luck...
Old 10-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #58
DerpWerx Fab

Well since the RTT surprise is out of the bag, I went ahead and ordered another mod or 2
Should also be installed within the next 2 weeks

But I'm not telling anyone what it/they is/are
Old 10-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #59
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Well since the RTT surprise is out of the bag, I went ahead and ordered another mod or 2
Should also be installed within the next 2 weeks

But I'm not telling anyone what it/they is/are
All I have to do is ask Brett or Cody...
Old 10-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #60
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
All I have to do is ask Brett
You mean the guy you're tradin your soft topper for his bedrack for?

Products Discussed in this Thread