Okay soo Mod list!
1st. 3" spacer lift on a 3" body lift + block lift in back
2nd. Threw away the spacers and bought some Kings on a good deal along with some TC UCA's
3rd. Sold the Kings and Bought a 3" Lowering kit from TundraRacing
4th. Removed the 3" body lift
5th. Bought OME coilovers with intentions to lift it again.
6th. Never installed em so sold to cody( Large) along the TC UCA's
7th(current). wrxRome totaled his truck so i picked up his lift: Adjustable billies set at .85 with 885 coils along with his AAL and bilstein shocks
Wheels and tires=
1. 285/70-17 Toyo Open Country MT's on procomp 7089's
2. 33x12.50-17 Nitto Mud Grapplers on same rims
3. 255/60-18 Hankook Ventus All seasons on Enkei rims
4. 285/70-16 Nitto Trail Grapplers on FJ Anthras
5(current). 285/70-16 Trail graps on TRD offroad wheels
1. Stock bench seat
2. SR5 seats from an Access cab , no center console
3(current). TRD Offroad seats + center console from an access cab!
Tint= 5% tint all around + big ass brow
2. K&N CAI
4(current). K&N CAI again
1. Stock with ranchhand grille guard
2. Custom made my own light bar for the grille guard
3. Made my own tube bumper
4. Went back to stock bumper when lowered
5(current). Went to a color matched bumper when i took off the body lift
2. Made my own standard rear bumper
3(current). Made my own High clearance that i added sliders/tree guards to and added flush mount Rigid Reverse/trail lights
1. Nfab bolt on side steps
3(current). Custom made my own sliders fully welded on !
1. Custom made bedrack with stealth hi lift mounts
2. Roof Top Tent
3. Welded tab on bumper for CB antenna and stealth mounted CB radio inside center console
1. Sticker bombed tailgate, then removed it a couple weeks later
2. Made my own satoshi type grille and colormatched it myself as well
3. Factory fog lights in stock bumper just for looks, arent hooked up lol
4. Took a dive into some water and had water come in cab so i had to remove all interior to let it all dry up...installed interior back in about 6 months later LOL
Well, Thats all for now! Goal is to go wheeling in Colorado or at Moab sometime next year(2014) so this build should move at a decent pace!