LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SingleCabGuy's rollercoaster of a build thread! PIC HEAVY

Old 10-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery

CURRENT PICTURE TAKEN 12/28/13

Everyone, Id like to introduce you all to Brittni(with an i, so you know she puts out!).
I named her after a gf I had around the same time i bought the truck because the similarities were too close to not do it.
She takes all my money, loves to play dirty, and takes anyone for a ride...
She is a 2011 base model, 2.7l 4banga, 5sp manual trans and 4x4 and this is her story! To save time i just put her build pics in chronological order from when i purchased her to current. Enjoy!

IF you made it this far, then im impressed! lol. SO yeah thats her build so far. It was a rollercoaster of a ride between lifts and lowering and lift but it was fun! lol. Now shes lifted and staying that way!
Old 10-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay soo Mod list!
Suspension=
1st. 3" spacer lift on a 3" body lift + block lift in back
2nd. Threw away the spacers and bought some Kings on a good deal along with some TC UCA's
3rd. Sold the Kings and Bought a 3" Lowering kit from TundraRacing
4th. Removed the 3" body lift
5th. Bought OME coilovers with intentions to lift it again.
6th. Never installed em so sold to cody( Large) along the TC UCA's
7th(current). wrxRome totaled his truck so i picked up his lift: Adjustable billies set at .85 with 885 coils along with his AAL and bilstein shocks

Wheels and tires=
1. 285/70-17 Toyo Open Country MT's on procomp 7089's
2. 33x12.50-17 Nitto Mud Grapplers on same rims
3. 255/60-18 Hankook Ventus All seasons on Enkei rims
4. 285/70-16 Nitto Trail Grapplers on FJ Anthras
5(current). 285/70-16 Trail graps on TRD offroad wheels

Interior=
1. Stock bench seat
2. SR5 seats from an Access cab , no center console
3(current). TRD Offroad seats + center console from an access cab!

Tint= 5% tint all around + big ass brow

Engine mods=
1. Stock
2. K&N CAI
3. Stock
4(current). K&N CAI again

Front bumper=
1. Stock with ranchhand grille guard
2. Custom made my own light bar for the grille guard
3. Made my own tube bumper
4. Went back to stock bumper when lowered
5(current). Went to a color matched bumper when i took off the body lift

Rear Bumper=
1. Stock
2. Made my own standard rear bumper
3(current). Made my own High clearance that i added sliders/tree guards to and added flush mount Rigid Reverse/trail lights

Steps/Sliders=
1. Nfab bolt on side steps
2. Stepless
3(current). Custom made my own sliders fully welded on !

Trail Gear=
1. Custom made bedrack with stealth hi lift mounts
2. Roof Top Tent
3. Welded tab on bumper for CB antenna and stealth mounted CB radio inside center console

Miscellaneous=
1. Sticker bombed tailgate, then removed it a couple weeks later
2. Made my own satoshi type grille and colormatched it myself as well
3. Factory fog lights in stock bumper just for looks, arent hooked up lol
4. Took a dive into some water and had water come in cab so i had to remove all interior to let it all dry up...installed interior back in about 6 months later LOL

Well, Thats all for now! Goal is to go wheeling in Colorado or at Moab sometime next year(2014) so this build should move at a decent pace!

Old 10-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
DerpWerx Fab

Wheeling Trips:

Barnwell Mountain Recrational Park 10/25/2013

http://vimeo.com/77984099

Shiloh Ridge Offroad Park 1/24/14

Old 10-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
DerpWerx Fab

And why not this one too lol
Old 10-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #7
DerpWerx Fab

Old 10-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #9
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-06-2013, 12:18 PM   #12
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
The most confusing build thread ever! Haha
It's in chronological order! Lol. No confusion. Just look at the pictures and try to spot the differences between the next one. Simple
Old 10-06-2013, 12:18 PM   #13
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
hey buddy.
regular cab FTW!
Old 10-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #14
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Old 10-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
This truck should've been shot along time ago to save it from the misery it's owner has put it through ��
Old 10-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #17
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Haha not confusing by order, confusing as at to all of the stuff this thing has been through!
Yea that's what happens when you have a "young and dumb" mentality in a 19yr old with a good job.

Just found ways to blow money

Done now though. The cut bedsides made it official! Lol. Lifted for life
Old 10-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #19
DerpWerx Fab

Gonna try to make some sliders this week

Gotta get as much done as I can by the 25th.. Then a 6 hour road trip and a weekend of wheeling!
Old 10-10-2013, 06:02 AM   #20
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
This

Products Discussed in this Thread