Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ROCKSLINGER 2014 BUILD

Old 10-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
ROCKSLINGER 2014 BUILD

Figured I would start a build thread for my new truck.

Purchased my new 2014 Double Cab 6 Speed TRD Offroad Magnetic Gray on October 2nd. Here's a picture when I picked it up.

Ordered my lift. OME 886 coils. Bilstein 5100's all the way around. Wheelers 3 pack heavy duty AAL.

New wheels and tires coming as well. 33x12.50r17 Red Letters and Black Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II's.

Also: Relentless Fab Sliders with filler plates.

Current mods I have waiting to be installed:

DTLT Headers
URD Short shifter
URD Maf Calibrator
Onboard Air
Old 10-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05ROCKSLINGER View Post
Got it stuck 5 hours after I purchased it.
lol
Old 10-11-2013, 10:04 AM   #6
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Installing my amp and subs. Ordered some oxygen free 4 guage amp install kit.

The back of my 2014 Entune Navigation Unit. So many plugs.

My little helper.

One hot mess!

4 guage amp wire.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:04 AM   #7
Zombie Response Team

Got my lift and wheels and tires on.

Downsouth UCA. From my old truck. And Magic sway bar mod!

Sketchy Ness!

Front to back compare.

Old springs vs. New 886

7 Leaf pack

Special Delivery!

Ahhh it goes by so quick!!

Some more pics of the new lift.

New window tint on the front and rear.

Found a good deal for Grillcraft Grille and painted grille.

Boom Sexy!

Quick pic from going out shooting.

Christmas tree hunting

And the cutting of the bedsides!

Installing that heavy thing yourself is no easy task.

K&N Cold air intake

Relentless kickout sliders with custom filler plate!

Sliders installed.

Got a Flowmaster super 40 muffler thanks to Nathan!

And of course gotta test the sliders out. Crappy cell pic at night.

Just some random pics

And of course the pups. Ellie (Weimaraner riding shotgun) and Soloman (Newfoundland taking up the whole back seat)

Old 10-11-2013, 10:04 AM   #8
Zombie Response Team

Relentless dual quickfist. Mounted shovel and pick. (Dont really like the pick and dont need an ax since I carry a chainsaw. Will have to buy another shovel or find something else to mount up there.)

Relentless Hi Lift Mounts

Relentless Mid Skid

Relentless Transfer Case Skid!

Fox Coilovers with Reservoirs and Rear Shocks

I believe the coils are 650lbs. Hopefully thats good enough until I get my bumper and winch on the front.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #11
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck. I also swaped out my old tacoma for a new 2014.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #12
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 10-11-2013, 03:33 PM   #13
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
gotta add the sliders you ordered to the upcoming mod list
Old 10-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeeeah. Adventure soon?
Old 10-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #16
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
You aren't wasting any time getting this thing up to speed, nice job. You going to change your name to 14ROCKSLINGER?
Old 10-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05ROCKSLINGER View Post
Thanks. Yeah I guess I should change my name.

Just got my Grill Craft Grille. Gotta take it apart and paint it now.

I think I'm going with the grill craft as well, bring it by after install!
Old 11-01-2013, 12:30 PM   #19
Zombie Response Team

Got my windows tinted finally. My buddy was the salesman and I made him a deal. If I buy the truck he would tint my windows. And a truck wash Fo Free!!

35% in the front and 5% over the back. Still just doesnt seem as dark as my old truck.

You cant really see but I pulled my bedside stickers off as well.