Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Boogyman build Take 2 and Scout 2 Build

Old 11-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Boogyman build Take 2 and International Scout II Build

most recent pic!

My girls!

originally i had a 06 double cab pre runner

(http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...aco-build.html)

after a POS lift and 285 nitro terras i got into better and more technical off roading than the grocery store parking lot. so, i sold it to me brother who just got his license and didn't need anything serious. i then bought my 06 access cab 4x4 and a 1972 international scout. ill building both up at the same time.

current mods:

lighting:
BHLM with mini d2s projectors
Led under dash/ under seat lights
fog light anytime

suspension:
fox 2.0 IFP coilovers
Wheelers superbumps

Armor:
SOS concepts plate bumper with full hoops

On order/ waiting to be installed:

Light racing UCAs
5100 b110 rear shocks
285/75 Duratracs
OMD style leaf packs

Future Mods:
High clearance rear bumper
full skids
sliders with kick out

International:

All original. no engine rebuilds no restorations. still runs like a champ!

Current mods:
High lift, shovel and axe mounted under hood
Thule roof rack and basket
Hella 500s

2.5 inch lift and 32/9.5 super swampers

The dirty power house with hi-lift, axe, shovel and saw mounted under the hood

Interior pics:
All original interior!

4 speed manual FTMFW!

Future mods:
Arb bumper
Swing out tire carrier
soft top
full body restoration

Additional pics:

original owners manual with every single record of the truck since it was purchased from the dealership by my great uncle in 1972

Original Recipt from 1972 with all of the add ons you could buy
$402.00 for AC to be added
Old 11-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
nice
Old 11-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Your 1st gen is my all time favorite 1st gen ever! i totally don't stalk your truck on instagram...
Old 11-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
You will be getting the same setup i just bought! i sent the billies back so that'll be the only diff i'll have the Fox IFP rear shocks as well.

Get some more pics!
Old 11-05-2013, 07:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
You will be getting the same setup i just bought! i sent the billies back so that'll be the only diff i'll have the Fox IFP rear shocks as well.

Get some more pics!
what size tires are you running? I'm afraid my 285s are gonna rub a lot with the IFPs. hopefully ill have everything on in time for the meet and i can finally meet some owners of these badass trucks.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #6

the scout lift is on!

Old 11-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #7
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
Your 1st gen is my all time favorite 1st gen ever! i totally don't stalk your truck on instagram...
....hmm not sure if i should take that as a complement or call the cops lol

the scout is lookin sweet with the swampers
Old 11-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
....hmm not sure if i should take that as a complement or call the cops lol

the scout is lookin sweet with the swampers
Thanks! it decided it didn't want to crank after we put the lift on so i have to wait till we get the distributer fixed to get it dirty
Old 11-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Thanks! it decided it didn't want to crank after we put the lift on so i have to wait till we get the distributer fixed to get it dirty
why cant you be closer? id totally love to help you wrench on it
Old 11-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #10

Quote:
why cant you be closer? id totally love to help you wrench on it
hah yeah i wish nobody around here really gets the old school crawler thing. my buddies call it the rust bucket. hopefully my tacoma and it will be ready in time for the meet so i can get it test it out.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #11

Quote:
hah yeah i wish nobody around here really gets the old school crawler thing. my buddies call it the rust bucket. hopefully my tacoma and it will be ready in time for the meet so i can get it test it out.
this meet?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-ga-nc-sc.html
Old 11-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #12

yup! i won't know for sure if I'm going until last minuet though unless all my parts show up this week.
Quote:
Old 11-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #13

lift parts are in!
Old 11-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #15

Quote:
lift parts are in!
Old 11-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #16

the Scout is back up and running!!!
Old 01-17-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a nice Scout, my dad had 2 800'S when I was younger that little slant four and twin stick transfer case was a beast and ran forever.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Thats a nice Scout, my dad had 2 800'S when I was younger that little slant four and twin stick transfer case was a beast and ran forever.
your not kidding. international knew how to make some trucks. original engine and id drive it to cali and back without a second thought. well maybe id think about how long the super swampers would last but otherwise i love it. i took it to a local car show a week or two ago and nobody cared for it. everyone wanted to see the porsches and old ferraris.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #19
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I've seen a few at shows most people don't look twice I flock to them and other oddball trucks high end sports cars don't really do it for me. I regret we sold those scouts but I still keep my eyes open for a semi decent scout all the time I prefer a 800 but would t leave behind a scout II or travelall would be badass
Old 01-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #20

well... the starter died on the scout today while i was out picking up a generator. i don't know if it was the cold or its just time for a new one but i had to arc the starter to get it going to get home. anyone know where to get a starter for a 72 scout? lol