Notices

BronsDaGreat's build

Old 02-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #21
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
How much was that head unit and where u got em from? If u no mind
Old 02-06-2014, 09:19 PM   #22
BronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Bronson
BronsDaGreat's Tacoma Gallery
I got em for 380 off amazon. In the stores it runs 500. But I had to spend about another 250 in wires and harnesses..
Old 02-06-2014, 11:52 PM   #23
Austin07 is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
Austin07's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. Stock speakers sound decent. Just not loud enough. Cruise at 50+ with windows cracked and turned up to max, you can't hear much. Components with an amp + app radio I think would be a giant improvement for an every day driver.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:54 PM   #24
Austin07 is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
Austin07's Tacoma Gallery
Paper cones will go quick after some sound is pushed through em.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:41 AM   #25
BronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
They definitely sound better now than before.. Eventually I wanted to do the whole JL setup after my suspension is just the way I want it. Lol..
Old 02-07-2014, 03:16 AM   #26
Airframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirframes Chief is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Maintenance Chief P-3 Navy
Name: Kekoa
Airframes Chief's Tacoma Gallery
Cherry stereo and truck is looking good my braddah! Aloha!
Old 02-07-2014, 03:54 AM   #27

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airframes Chief View Post
Cherry stereo and truck is looking good my braddah! Aloha!

Mahalo!! Your truck is killahz! My build is coming alone slowly. Ordered some camburg UCA then going change out the shocks!! Aurite!!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:16 AM   #28
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks badass!!
Old 02-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #30
itos808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
itos808's Tacoma Gallery
braddah man your truck looks fkn killah!...how u going get recon n safety though?? i lookin to do a similar build.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:24 AM   #31

Law Enforcement:
Fender flares and extended mud flaps!! At least I'm hoping... U think I should pass? Wheels are 20x12
Old 02-10-2014, 11:54 PM   #33
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Badass looking truck!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:21 AM   #34

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Badass looking truck!

Thanks bro!! Bought her 5 months ago brand new and am enjoying modding her out!! So much more to do..
Old 02-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #36
AirForceTacoma08 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 2 MXS
Name: Adan
AirForceTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
not a fan of 6 in lift but those rims and tires combo make me want a 6 in lift now. great looking truck man!!
Old 02-14-2014, 06:04 PM   #37

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForceTacoma08 View Post
not a fan of 6 in lift but those rims and tires combo make me want a 6 in lift now. great looking truck man!!
Thanks Man.. Eventually im gonna try and raise her another 2 inches!! I like all lifts with the exception of body lifts.. God those are tacky!! Gonna get another Taco for the wife and gonna do a 3" on hers.. White with black wheels and accesories!! her build should be sicker than mine!! lol.. AURITE!!!
Old 02-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #38

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin07 View Post
Did you do the parking break mod so you can play video while driving? I've seen a few ways around those warnings online.
Ways around the warnings? Tell me more!!
Old 02-18-2014, 03:26 AM   #40
Lilbigman is on a distinguished road

Lilbigman's Tacoma Gallery
Brons you're gonna love those ICONS compared to stock coilovers ...
I got Dirtlogic2.5 & the ride is smooooth!