LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

2014 Alpine Crawler

Old 11-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #22
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery

Looking at the previous build, well i didnt think it could get better but we shall see.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:56 AM   #23
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Do it right, once. Skip the BS and go straight for the SAS. If I started over again, it's the only way I would do it.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:22 AM   #25
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Pelfrey recommendation from me as well. Also, you could do a 1.5" BL, remove trans mount and weld a custom one in it's place to make the under carriage flat as fuck. I seen a guy on TTORA do it and it was clean, I will see if I can find his build.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:23 AM   #26
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Pelfrey recommendation from me as well. Also, you could do a 1.5" BL, remove trans mount and weld a custom one in it's place to make the under carriage flat as fuck. I seen a guy on TTORA do it and it was clean, I will see if I can find his build.
That would be sweet! After getting my Pelfrey skids I have now been eating up the crossmember.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #27
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. This should be good! GLWS Daisy.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #28
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB FTW!
Old 11-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #29
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
That would be sweet! After getting my Pelfrey skids I have now been eating up the crossmember.
What'd ya mean eating up your crossmember?
Old 11-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #30
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Heathen
^THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
DCLBs FTW
^AND THIS
Old 11-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #31
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
What'd ya mean eating up your crossmember?
Been playing in the bigger rocks now that I have skids. So now I'm scraping up the crossmember now along with the skids. Nothing against the Pelfrey skids.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #32
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any pics of them? I didn't see any of them installed in your build. I'm looking for the flattest setup possible. Did you exhaust reroute? I'm looking for as much clearance I can get without re routing the exhaust. Relentless has a tight setup.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:04 AM   #33
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
From ckeene9's build:
Old 11-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #34

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I did an exhaust reroute. If you go to the first page of my build I have a link to the skid install.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #35
BroBraBlahBlah

Yeah I can't cut up the truck this early haha. Can you use pelfrey without the exhaust re route?
Old 11-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #36

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Yeah I can't cut up the truck this early haha. Can you use pelfrey without the exhaust re route?
You can but he has a big "box" that sticks down in that area for the stock exhaust.

I said the same thing but the crossover was also the first thing I crunched on its first trip off-road.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #37
BroBraBlahBlah

I'm going to plate it before I wheel it. I'm gonna get a tcase skid with a really small drop in it like relentless has. It all eats to drop down only like half an inch. My Allpro one dropped down about 2.5". And it was abrupt. It got caught on everything.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #38
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for the new journey
Old 11-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #39
BroBraBlahBlah

Got a couple real pictures

Old 11-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #40
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I guess that settles the dclb vs dcsb debate
Sad day in the LB world...
Unsub'd!