LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

2014 Alpine Crawler

Old 11-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #42
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Beau and his twin are slightly confused with the cute new box...
Old 11-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #43
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Beau and his twin are slightly confused with the cute new box...
Lol

He's like "seriously?... WTF?" Hahaha
Old 11-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #44
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Traitor. DCLB FTMFW!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #46
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Skewp
Old 11-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #47
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
Any reason for buying a trd sport over a trd offroad?
this vv

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Skewp
It's an investment, buy a sport then you can sell the skewp to some a-hole for 5 times it's worth on TW!!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #48
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For this reason....

Arb locker> Toyota E-locker.

I'm keeping the 4:88 arb differentials from Daisy. You can't get a DCSB TRD OR here anyway. Also the scoop is nice along with the color matched parts.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #49
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Keep both!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #50
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For this reason....

Arb locker> Toyota E-locker.

I'm keeping the 4:88 arb differentials from Daisy. You can't get a DCSB TRD OR here anyway. Also the scoop is nice along with the color matched parts.
This is exactly the way I would go too! The sport has ALL the options you could ever want and installing gears and lockers would need to be done on the offroad also which has less options in my opinion....not a fan of chrome....love the color match parts. Hahaha the DCSBTRDOR is classified as a UNICORN up here!
Old 11-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #51
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
well the nice thing with having the OR with all that chrome is it gives you a huge excuse to get some off-road armor!

edit: fir people who have the OR
Old 11-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #52
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
GSD's ftw! The girlfriend and I have a German mix and plan on getting a full blooded AKC German within a couple years
Old 11-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #53
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to behold

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any pics of them? I didn't see any of them installed in your build. I'm looking for the flattest setup possible. Did you exhaust reroute? I'm looking for as much clearance I can get without re routing the exhaust. Relentless has a tight setup.
I didnt want to do the reroute so got Relentless and with it adjusted to the lowest point the exhaust pipe crossover still vibrated against the skid, so I kept trying to fix it and just ended up doing the reroute, I would go the Pelfreybilt route if any and he has alot quicker turn around time.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #54
stihlfoursix_0 has a spectacular aura aboutstihlfoursix_0 has a spectacular aura about
stihlfoursix_0's Tacoma Gallery
thumbs up for Pelfreybilt, Tyler's customer service and build quality is the best
Old 11-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #55
Kenyon is on a distinguished road
Name: Jesse
Kenyon's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
dont know how many times ive creeped Daisy
GL with the new truck bud
Old 11-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #56
BroBraBlahBlah

Thanks fellas.

Made some $$ for the truck tonight. Swapping more LT axles.

Can't wait to get back to work and make money. On my 3rd of 8 weeks of school.

Bah.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #57
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to behold

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Your swapping all the suspension over?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #58
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
I vote pelfreybilt
Old 11-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #59
BroBraBlahBlah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Your swapping all the suspension over?
Absolutely not.

The Allpro LT and walker Evans is treating me well now, but it's time for an upgrade.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #60
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed, I like where this is going