Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SixtyDashOne's 2013 Regular Cab Build

Old 11-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
SixtyDashOne's 2013 Regular Cab Build

hey guys.. just wanting to document my slow journey for my brand new 2013 regular cab.. love her, and i will be slowly doing some project to her as i go along, and learn more

How i seen her at the Toyota dealership (august 5th, 2013)

tinted the windows the next day, and added window vent visors (woohoo! lol)

I actually had a set of mint tacoSport wheels that i bought from a fellow member on here, so i finally bought some tires, and mounted them on the rims.. Cooper Discoverer ST Teks 265/70/17's

added a set of n-fab step bars

added an OEM Bedmat and bolted it down through the bed drains

ordered a MATT123 skidplate and recovery shackle mount

Added OEM FOG LIGHTS

Added a set of Wet Okoles

added some extra d-ring mounts in the bed, and added a bike mount on the front rail (not pictured)

changed the rims, and mounted a set of ProComp 17x9 7031's.. and i was able to re-install the oem TPMS sensors

and also addded a color matched front grill

added a Reese Trailer hitch with lighting kit

removed stock mudflaps and installed Husky mudflaps all around.. also hacked off the peashooter exhaust pipe from the axle back..

thats where i am at right now..

i only had the truck for about 3 months now, and it only has 1500 miles on it.. i will be adding a nice lift kit soon with bigger tires, and maybe some bushwacker fender flares.. possibly a bakflip tonneau cover.. overall i am pleased with the way it looks
Old 11-12-2013, 08:46 AM   #2
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

also did the antenna hack.. i made it about 13 inches tall.. as the stock one was like 12 ft tall.. lol

all chrome badges were removed, and i ordered an OEM black one for the rear..
Old 11-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
Where'd you get the shackle mounts from? i like the look. was that Matt123 as well? nice truck
Old 11-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
PreRonner

Yes sir. He sells those as well. Thank you!
Old 11-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #5
PreRonner

bump
Old 12-11-2013, 08:13 AM   #6
jonny01blaze is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonny
jonny01blaze's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck! Not enough of us Reg Cabs... You've got three things I've been looking at, the Matt123 Skid, Double Shackles(can't for the life of me understand why Toyota on does 1), and the Husky Flaps. Great job!
Old 12-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #7
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Super clean!!!!
Old 12-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #8
PreRonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
Super clean!!!!
thanks my Friend!!!
Old 12-15-2013, 09:02 AM   #9
PreRonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny01blaze View Post
Great looking truck! Not enough of us Reg Cabs... You've got three things I've been looking at, the Matt123 Skid, Double Shackles(can't for the life of me understand why Toyota on does 1), and the Husky Flaps. Great job!
hehe, thank u sir.. yes i love reg cabs! need more love!

i am very pleased with my matt plate.. it is a lil pricey but the quality reflects, hehe

and the husky flaps are very durable and installed in 60 seconds!
Old 01-06-2014, 08:34 PM   #10
Stupid should be painful!
W Bishop is on a distinguished road
Name: Walt
W Bishop's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Sweet truck you have.

I bought mine last Jan 5. I have done a few things and more coming. I also been looking at the bushwhacker's getting them after the sliders get here. They are on the way to the house.

I like the D rings you put in, never seen it done that way. That will work with my Undercover. Really like the black badge, first time I seen black on black.

Things I done.
ToyTec coil over kit sliver springs, Bilstein 5100 front & rear, Light Racing SPC UCA. Painted to match springs, OEM Tacoma 4 leaf pack, Undercover bed cover, AFE Pro Dry air filter, Painted grill surround, FJ Cruiser Trail 17" wheels, Rubber bed mat, hitch, fog lights and Famous Fabrication sliders. I think Derek has one more set of Reg Cab sliders left.

Again nice truck.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:12 AM   #11
PreRonner

thanks man.. your truck looks good.. i like those wheels too!
Old 07-02-2014, 06:51 AM   #12
PreRonner

some updates

N-Fab Spare Tire Carrier, Modified

end result.... no Strap.. all stainless steel hardware with lock lugnuts

some Bed Swag.. Gerber Axe and Shovel

Old 07-02-2014, 07:14 AM   #13
PreRonner

added a receiver shackle