1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AcesHigh10's Simple Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by AcesHigh10, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Nov 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    AcesHigh10

AcesHigh10 [OP] New Member

Member:
    McAllen, TX
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport
    OEM skid plate OEM roof rails Tires and wheels
    Hello Guys....this is my first post on TW. Just wanted to show you what i've been working on with my 13 Tacoma Sport DC :D...this is my DD, so I dont plan to go too crazy to keep my MPG decent. Besides, I like the clean look. Anyway, to much typing not enough pictures, so lets get to them :)

This is how I bought it from the dealership this september after negotiating they add in the oem roof rails for "free":

[​IMG]

Next came THE sticker to accompany the gift from my gf hanging from the windshield :eek::

[​IMG]

Then I installed the OEM skid plate:

[​IMG]

A picture of how I had it up until the skid plate:

[​IMG]

and finally 275/65r18's with XD wheels. Had minor rubbing but after a few quick mods I (with help from my dad :cool:) had no problems:

[​IMG]

One more:

[​IMG]

The last thing I want to install is a Viper 2-way alarm with remote start but that will be in a few months :D

2. Oct 1, 2015 at 10:06 AM
    TacoMica09

TacoMica09 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Graham
    Vehicle:
    2009 Pyrite Mica Tacoma
    PIAA blue/yellow fog lights 5-speed 4x4 Black stainless steel bull guard Black wire mesh grille Black rims Black dual nerf bars Black caged tail lights Tented windows 2' inch lift Back-up camera
    hey man gotta question, do you know what your roof rack/rail part is called? been searching for one to put on mine

Products Discussed in

To Top