Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Anyone regret a plate bumper

Old 12-23-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone regret a plate bumper

Just curious. I am thinking about pulling the trigger. For the most part I want one to separate mine from everyone else's. Also want a place to add more lights as I do a lot of night skiing and right now the pilfreybilt with a set of rigid d2's and 20" light bar would light up the back roads and make sure we don't hit something.