Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ArcherTaco's 2013 DCLB first build

Old 01-25-2014, 02:27 PM   #1
ArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud of
Name: Riley
ArcherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool ArcherTaco's 2013 DCLB first build

My baby in various stages of build.
3'' Toy-Tec kit with add-a-leaf
All Pro front bumper
4'' PIAA fogs
KC HIDs in front
Smoked cab lights
Westin running boards
Coming Tuesday twin side exit flowmaster
More pictures coming
Attached Thumbnails
ArcherTaco's 2013 DCLB first build-image.jpg  
Old 01-27-2014, 11:08 PM   #3
ArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud of
Lit up like a Christmas tree

Can't have too many lights on at once right?
Blew the fuse for my fogs or they'd be running too...
Attached Thumbnails
Old 02-25-2014, 08:43 AM   #4
De badged and re-badged.

Door badges now are plasti-dip red. Grill emblem is black and the tail gate emblems are gone for now. Just think it's cleaner looking
Attached Thumbnails
Old 07-16-2014, 08:21 AM   #5
Just picked up an UG. Will be installing as soon as it gets here!
Old 07-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #6
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
I like the cab lights!
Old 07-16-2014, 08:38 AM   #7
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayCrusher View Post
I like the cab lights!
^^^^^THIS! Those look great! Got a link to them?
Old 07-17-2014, 10:12 AM   #8
Thanks guys. I will find the link if I can. It's been a while. *commence hard drive search*

edit: http://www.gorecon.com/product.php?pk=67 Here is A link...I can't actually remember where in the world I picked them up. It was one of the first things I did and I had them installed because cutting holes in my truck made me nervous...but these look almost identical. I will take a look after work and see if I can't figure out exactly what they are
Old 07-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #9
ready6delta
ready6delta is on a distinguished road
Army: DRILL SGT
ready6delta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherTaco View Post
Can't have too many lights on at once right?
Blew the fuse for my fogs or they'd be running too...
Cab lights are sweet nice build man!
Old 07-21-2014, 07:34 AM   #10
Thank you! I appreciate it guys
Old 07-21-2014, 08:13 AM   #11
www.ecgfabrication.com
StealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alec
StealthTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Need some more pics!
Old 07-21-2014, 08:30 AM   #12
Will update with pics soon! should get my ultra gauge today or tomorrow and I'll post some pics with it in cab
Old 07-22-2014, 07:40 AM   #13
New UG

Just got a new Ultragauge and am loving it. Great addition for any and everybody IMO. I routed the cord behind the weather stripping on the door so I didn't have to take anything apart. May route it behind the dash, time permitting, but this works for now!
Attached Thumbnails
ArcherTaco's 2013 DCLB first build-ug-closeup.jpg   ArcherTaco's 2013 DCLB first build-ug-dash.jpg  
Old 07-24-2014, 07:41 AM   #14
Couple Random Pics for fun!
Attached Thumbnails
ArcherTaco's 2013 DCLB first build-flexing-1.jpg   ArcherTaco's 2013 DCLB first build-flexing-2.jpg   ArcherTaco's 2013 DCLB first build-flexing-3.jpg  
Old 09-18-2014, 10:21 PM   #15
AsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
AsphaltCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Cab lights bro. Now that I think about I feel like I've seen you once or twice up in Fort Collins area. I think cab lights are under rated. I love mine so much.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:50 AM   #16
You probably have. I'm up there most days. I still think it's one of my favorite mods. Just love the way they look personally.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #17
AsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant futureAsphaltCowboy has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
AsphaltCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherTaco View Post
You probably have. I'm up there most days. I still think it's one of my favorite mods. Just love the way they look personally.
I love the way they look to. They are a fantastic mod. Well if you see me just throw up a hand. Pretty sure we're some of the only tacomas woth cablights so we can't really mistake eachother.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:49 PM   #18
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of wheels do you have?
Old 09-23-2014, 07:45 AM   #19
They are Helo HE878 17x9 I don't remember the offset but I like them. Haven't let me down yet and I haven't seen another set of them in CO yet
Old 10-30-2014, 03:44 PM   #20
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery