Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

KH7NM 2011 MGM TX PRO TRD Supercharged 4x4 Build Page

Old 02-04-2014, 10:08 PM   #1
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
KH7NM 2011 MGM TX PRO TRD Supercharged 4x4 Build Page

2011 Toyota Tacoma Off Road/TX Pro 4x4, Double Cab, Short Bed, MGM
This is How She looked only 3 miles on her.

This is How She Sits Today

List of Mods:

Interior:

Wet Okole TRD Seat Covers & modified arm rest with Wet Okole material

CSJumper2003 LED interior Lights

LED Strip Lights in the Cab

Driver Side Flashlight mod

Weather Tech Floor Mats

Replaced LED's Steering Wheel Controls & Clock Display to White & Blue
A Piler with Prosport Gauges

Changed Needles color to blue

Pioneer AVH-4400 BT Head Unit

9" LCD Headrest Screen

Viper 5904 Remote Start System

TRD Auto Shifter Knob

Switch Mod

IBS Battery Managment System

ImMrYo Mirror relocation bracket

EZ Tailgate

Armor:

Pelfreybilt Front Bumper + IFS&Mid skid

Warn VR 10,000-S

BAMF sliders

rear diff skid

LCA skids

Elite Off Road Front Bumper Support Brackets

Exterior:

TRD TX Pro 16" Black

BF GoodRich KM2's 285/75/R16

ATO Dual BAttery Setup 2x D34/78 Yellow Optima linked via IBS Dual Battery Controller

42 Draft Design Ultimate Oil Catch Can

Relentless hood attachment

BakFlip CS/F1 Bed Cover

HomerTaco Raptor Grill

Raptor Lights

Color Matching Door Handles

Amp Research Bed Step

Pelfreybilt Hi Lift Mount Bracket

58" HI Lift

Husky Rear Mud Flaps

Bushwackers Pocket Style fenders

7 pin plug relocation to Rear Bumper

Sylvania 9003/HB2/H4 SZ SilverStar zXe High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb (Low/High Beam)

CSjumper2003 Turn Signal LED's, High Brake LED's, Day Time Running LED's & Reverse LED's

ARB CKMA12 Air Compressor

Plastic dip rear bumper

Bedrug Mat

LEDs in the bed of the truck

Rear Diff breather relocation mod

ARB Awning ARB4402A

Street Taco Frame Caps

Suspension:

Camburg UCA's 1.25 Performance Uniball

Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit

Rear Bilstein 5160

All Pro U Bolt flip kit with Timbren stops

Wheeler’s Front SuperBump Bumpstop

OCTaco Extended Brake Lines

Performance:

URD O2 Rear Simulators

ECGS 4.56

ARB front locker

DT Long Headers

TRD CAI 2nd Gen

TRD SuperCharger

Magnaflow 22" Universal Dump Exhaust

2.5" Ultra Quiet Resonator

Lights:

Rigid industries SR 20 Light Bar

Rigid industries Duallys flood

Rigid industries Duallys flood with Amber covers

Rigid industries D2 Hyperspot

Recovery Gear:
Bubba Rope 7/8 x 20'

Bubba Tree Hugger 10'

Jumbo Bubba Life Guard Rope Protector

ARB710 Snatch Strap

Hi Lift 58"

Future Mods:

Endless

Trip to Peacock Flats:

Trip to Sandy's Beach

Trip to Kaena Point:

Old 02-04-2014, 10:57 PM   #4
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
lol! I feel like change.org all up in here!

I'm sub'd. Gonna be watching for updates after March.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:43 PM   #5
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
It's updated guys!
Old 02-25-2014, 03:00 AM   #7

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, lot more pics since last time

I'm looking forward to seeing the grill done!
Old 02-25-2014, 05:03 AM   #8
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Hey man sweet build. I really like how clean all of it looks. I had a few questions. Does the URD O2 Rear Simulators really help with getting some more power back and mpg even with taking out the cats? Also, what exactly does the IBS Battery Management System do?
Old 02-26-2014, 06:36 AM   #10
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Hey man sweet build. I really like how clean all of it looks. I had a few questions. Does the URD O2 Rear Simulators really help with getting some more power back and mpg even with taking out the cats? Also, what exactly does the IBS Battery Management System do?
The URD rear o2 simulators just takes away the CEI. Running the DTLH and minusing the rear cats yes there is a big differance on power maybe a few HP gained. The IBS Managment just controls my dual battery setup. If the aux battery is low in charge it charge the battery. Other thing if your main battery craps out you can use your aux battery to start your engine. If you are winching or need more power you can link the two batteries together for more amperage output.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:46 AM   #11
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
The URD rear o2 simulators just takes away the CEI. Running the DTLH and minusing the rear cats yes there is a big differance on power maybe a few HP gained. The IBS Managment just controls my dual battery setup. If the aux battery is low in charge it charge the battery. Other thing if your main battery craps out you can use your aux battery to start your engine. If you are winching or need more power you can link the two batteries together for more amperage output.
Sorry I don't know a whole lot about engines yet still. So when you put the DTLH in it messes up your emissions readings right? Did you also take out your cat so you're running the o2 simulators? The reason I ask is because where my truck is registered there are no emissions regulations so I am tempted to take out my cats, but wanting to know from others who have done it if it is worth it or not.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:03 AM   #12

Navy:
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Sorry I don't know a whole lot about engines yet still. So when you put the DTLH in it messes up your emissions readings right? Did you also take out your cat so you're running the o2 simulators? The reason I ask is because where my truck is registered there are no emissions regulations so I am tempted to take out my cats, but wanting to know from others who have done it if it is worth it or not.
Yes, no still running my y pipe with the cats. URD sells a straight thru Y pipe. The truck engine is louder without this cat and would be even louder without the other cat.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #14
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Finally!
Old 02-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #15
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride.

Nice 220 repeater.