Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The adventures of Ash and Baby Taco

Old 02-22-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The adventures of Ash and Baby Taco

Things have changed. I got a pup and living out of the truck would have been to costly for what its worth here. Maybe some day in the future .
Old 06-24-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Fine..

here are some pics of Baby taco...and Ash

Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-18.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-39.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-41.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-42.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-46.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-47.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-74.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-79.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-83.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-84.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-91.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-95.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-104.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-111.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-113.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-2.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Wyo Big Horn TW Meet-2.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Old 06-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #3
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Btw, in process of making the new build thread haha. All old posts were deleted and a new title.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
hahaha that last photo...wasnt a good feeling sinking off to the side
Old 06-24-2014, 08:09 PM   #7
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
woot! looking good!
Old 06-24-2014, 08:10 PM   #8
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics Monte!
Old 06-24-2014, 08:26 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
How am i subbed to this thread? What did you do Gage? -_-
Sean (the mod) graciously deleted all the posts and changed the title of my "living out of baby taco". It was all just an elaborate plan to get subscribers .

Jk.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #12
Heads up. This thread will probably include more updates about my pup Ash than it will the truck .
Old 06-24-2014, 08:39 PM   #14
Sometimes the mods are nice to have around .
Old 06-24-2014, 09:16 PM   #16
POOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JEFF
POOLGUY's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad I got sub'd in your new thread. Looking forward to the new adventures of ash and babytaco. If the photos in your old thread and monte's at the beganing of this one is any indication, then this is going to be good. I'm jealous of you guy out in that part of the country. It's so beautiful out there. I hope you do some reviews on some of the gear you bought for your living out of babytaco project.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:22 PM   #17
I can throw up my views on the gear I have. My best purchase was a spork haha. I threw most my silverware away and only use the pots and that spork in my place now. I love that damn spork though.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:28 PM   #18
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
That wheeling trip looks like a great time my man!
Old 06-24-2014, 09:37 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
A special golden spork?!
Just titanium sadly.