1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My airman budget build.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by tacofox, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Mar 2, 2014 at 4:11 PM
    tacofox

tacofox [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    MO
    Vehicle:
    11 reg cab 4x4
    I joined the air force on October 2nd 2012 and always wanted a truck of my own so as soon as I got to my first assignment I bought a regular cab ram. About 8 months later I realized it was a POS and I traded it for a blue double cab pre runner with 155000 miles on it and fell in love with it. But I hated the fact that it wasn't 4 wheel drive and it had so many miles even tho they last for ever I wanted a younger girl. So then I traded it for a regular cab magnetic grey taco and she's my baby and this is about her! I got it back in January with 23000 miles on her, automatic even tho I wish she was a stick. So far all iv done is put a 3 inch spacer lift on her I know its not ideal but I really wanted it lifted and she will most likely end up as a mall crawler. Lol I don't understand how to so a lot of things on here yet but I do have some pictures of her. In regards to the lift its a Toytec AAL with a fat bobs front spacer. I plan on redoing the suspension after I get new rims and tires I know for a fact I'm getting rockstars but I don't know about tires I'm still saving for it tho so ill know so enough it will probably be bfgoodrich ats or km2s but still don't know.

image.jpg
    truck.jpg
    photo.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    WIN_20140216_110446.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top