1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

KIYOMI loves to keep people guessing

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by Jinseiganai, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Mar 8, 2014 at 3:04 AM
    Jinseiganai

Jinseiganai [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    ???? BSP XR
    Cause EVERYONE loves guessing games. . . .

I made this thread to contribute back to the site what I could(not that much)!!! I wanted to get a truck that has little bit of everything and well rounded; a sporty truck with some comfort of a VIP! I always loved trucks and people look down on trucks . . .with just a "its a truck, u can carry shit" kinda attitude! I thought good keep thinking that way so cops wont bother us, and so far its worked haha! I loved the Xrunner since I saw it in the magazine as a concept! I couldnt afford it at first, but eventually things worked out and I GOT ONE! I heard about the site, and started watching and learning from fellow members and friends and then I just got hooked! I always loved SMALL DETAILS, the details 75% of EVEN CAR GUYS over looked. So this shouldnt be hard considering we are all XR guys and SHOULD KNOW the differences! I hope to do small performance stuff in the future, but its hard when my hopes and goals are always changing! And some of the Hawaii guys seen it and I am not one to try brag or anything but I figured for the guys on the mainland and cant see her. . . here is KIYOMI and lets see if you guys can guess her year . . .

478.jpg
    479.jpg
    477.jpg
    recovery.jpg

2. Mar 8, 2014 at 3:55 AM
    evanmb31

evanmb31 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    evan
    connecticut
    Vehicle:
    09 trd off road
    Satoshi'd grill. blacked out badges. aftermarket sound system. De-chromed and color matched. OME 885s + Dakars with 3rd leaf removed. LR UCAs. Scs stealth 6 with 285 duratracs. BAMF sliders
    The rear view camera is meant to throw us off right :spy: i am guessing 08

Products Discussed in

To Top