Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TheTacoManChach's 06 Double Cab Build

Old 03-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
TheTacoManChach's 06 Double Cab Build

Here Is the comprehensive guide to my Tacoma...
I Hope you enjoy.

Volant Cold Air Intake
Alpine iDA-X303
Pioneer GM-D7400M
Pioneer GM-6300F
2 - Alpine SPR-13S 5 1/4" Components
Memphis Audio Shallow 10"
Audiocontrol 3XS Sound Processor
JDM Black Tail Lights
Bermuda Black Third Brake Light
Eagle Eyes Black CCHL Halo Headlight
Debadge
Rebadge Driverside Door
Delta ToolBox from TSC W/ Custom Cargo Light MOD
Removed Front Mud Flaps
Fog Light Anytime MOD
8" Stubby Antenna
Custom SockMonkey Bedside Vinyls
LED License Plate Lights
Sylvania Silverstar Turn Signals(Front and Back) and Fog Lights
LED Shift Nob
Switched Rear Chrome Bumper for Factory Rear Black Bumper
Shop Painted Flat Black Front Grill
ARB Front Bumper w/ Fog Light Provision!

Their you have it!
Lemme know what you think!

Special thanks to.

Mr. Marv - Wonderful Baffles Fit perfectly. I mean PERFECTLY. And way cheaper than tacotunes. And He will custom build them. 5 *s to him for the great craftmanship and quick delivery.

SockMonkey - Awesome Decals! Great Instructions! Ships fast. Excellent Quality and awesome Customability!

Also thanks to all TW members for creating such a great website with tons of great info and helpful members!
Old 03-29-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and Desert Sand Mica FTW!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 04:22 PM   #3
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2150 View Post
Nice and Desert Sand Mica FTW!!!
If you don't mind me asking. Where are you at in Austin?
Old 03-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great and I'll bet Sounds great too!
Old 03-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #5

Its very balanced. No overpowering bass
It all blends well.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:53 AM   #6
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTacoManChach View Post
If you don't mind me asking. Where are you at in Austin?
I just saw this...

I live in Cedar Park, work in Austin.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #7

Updated! (I just edited the begining, that is how I will update it, edit and then do an update response)
Old 04-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #8
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Good Chach!
Old 04-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #9
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
You don't see too many Desert Sand Tacomas. The black badges really set the color off well! I think you should keep going with the black/sand combo. Maybe some bedliner on the fender flares? Just thinking out loud...
Old 04-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
You don't see too many Desert Sand Tacomas. The black badges really set the color off well! I think you should keep going with the black/sand combo. Maybe some bedliner on the fender flares? Just thinking out loud...
Yeap Black and tan thats the whole theme!

Its name is "The Two Tone Taco!"
Old 04-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #12
tt07 is on a distinguished road
tt07's Tacoma Gallery
where did u get the plates for front speakers? LOOKS GOOD!!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt07 View Post
where did u get the plates for front speakers? LOOKS GOOD!!!!
Custom made by MR MARV!
Great Guy
Great Service
Great Product
Great Price
Great Results
5 Stars
Old 05-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #16

Update couple small mods made
Old 07-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #17
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
nice looks good!
Old 08-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #19

ding ding ding 2 points
Old 01-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #20

hmmmm....
that does look good doesn't it...
hmmm...