Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)

Old 04-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)

So Last season i dislocated my should more times than you i could count. The best one was after i got tackled, i stood up and tried to move my right arm. It didnt respond so i grabbed my upper right arm with my left and rotated it backwards, heard another pop and finished the match.

Here is a Picture of it in action (i'm the white one)
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)-rugby-1.jpg

This is a picture of the match where I had the second dislocation. I'm the tall lanky one behind the guy with the ball
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)-rugby-2.jpg

Here is one from hiking in between my diagnosis and surgery
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)-hiking.jpg

And the day after surgery, notice the drop patterns and doctors writings. And I am aware i am squeezing my nipple, i was on so many drugs at that point who knows
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)-shoulder-1.jpg

And the doctors initials
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)-shoulder-2.jpg
Old 04-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i just dislocated my shoulder for the first time sunday night by falling off a skate board. tore my labram (sp). No fun and i feel your pain man. Had a doctor tear up my knee about 2 years ago.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
and post surgery

Here is after surgery
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)-surgery.jpg

Spring break, build complete
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)-dunes1.jpg

And somewhat formal party with the girlfriend
Dgerms SHOULDER build (from rugby)-party.jpg
Old 04-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #4
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i just dislocated my shoulder for the first time sunday night by falling off a skate board. tore my labram (sp). No fun and i feel your pain man. Had a doctor tear up my knee about 2 years ago.
Yup, i tore it in 3 places
Old 04-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #5
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Ya against my physical thereapists wishes I played in our intermural softball game tonight. Batted very well and played first so i didn't have to throw