LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My RAWR/budget build! (Pic heavy)

Old 04-09-2014, 01:25 PM   #1
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
My RAWR/budget build! (Pic heavy)

I had a build thread of my 05 DCSB SR5 PreRunner but it was horrible because I was new and didn't know how to do anything haha. So let's give it another shot!

They day I received my beaut

Day #2 removed running boards/mud flaps..... With Nighstr in the back sizing it up

Derped my grill/bumper

Added this little accent to the brake light

BHLM

Derped my wheels

Fast forward to racks, general grabber AT2s 265/70/R16

Removed racks and added 3"

Fog light anytime and removed fender flares

Ermahgerd retrofit

As it sits now

Hollister hills 3/22/14

Nothing to crazy but it's somethin
Old 04-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Rooking good
Old 04-09-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! There will be more to come with time. But as it says budget build haha. Everything else I want is $$$$ such as bumpers, soft top, better suspension, wheels tires. The list is never ending
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Rooking good