1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Redemption Build 08 2.7L

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by RtacomaN, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Apr 17, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    RtacomaN

RtacomaN [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Colorado
    After a brief episode with fixed up Nissan Titan :eek: I had the itch to switch vehicles again. The constant $80 fill ups to only go 300 miles started to get old, I missed my 06 Tacoma body style and the 5 speed of my 99. I started looking to buy again and came across this little guy. It was a 2008 Reg Cab 5 speed with nearly no fancy add ons but the owner only wanted me to take over the payments. After buying him out for a steal of a deal, this is what she looked like... I believe she has potential ...even if she looked like my crew cab Titan's baby. Both happened to be silver with black flares.. Ironic because I hate silver..But that's the way deals and destiny go right?.

Well the truck came with a magnaflow exhaust that sounded like an 87 Honda... I replaced it within the week of having the truck.. along with all of the fluids of course. With the money I saved downsizing from the Titan, I gave myself a budget of the first mods that I wanted to do to get this truck to a status that makes me sure that I won't lose my man card by downsizing from four doors to two, and dropping from a V8 to an I4..

Products Discussed in

To Top