Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jay Robson's Build

Old 04-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Jay Robson's Build

As promised here is a pic of my truck. I will post more this weekend as I have more time. The truck is sitting on a Toytec ultimate lift kit with the TSB AAL, and LR UCA's. For wheels and tires it has Moto Metal 955's 17x9 and Mickey Thompson MTZ radials. Also has N-fab nerf bars, N-fab light bar with 4 KC long range slimlights. Let me know what you guys think. I will post better pics later. Required very little trimming of front fender wells. Rides ALMOST as good as stock.

Most recent pics after swapping out the Toytec Ultimate kit for the RCD kit.

Old 04-03-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckinsc View Post
nice build...what's wrong with the pic now that you have to post better pics later?
Lighting and shadows. I just really pulled into the front yard and shot a quick pic. I'll have to take her out and POSE her later.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
shrekdaogre is on a distinguished road

shrekdaogre's Tacoma Gallery
Nice...can i see some close ups of the LR UCA's
Old 04-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #5

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrekdaogre View Post
Nice...can i see some close ups of the LR UCA's
No problem, I'll take some tomorrow.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks great man!! who pinstriped it.....dealer??
Old 04-03-2009, 04:11 PM   #7

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, it came with the pinstripe.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:12 AM   #9
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like your KC's? I think we have the same lights. I am not too impressed with mine. Your truck looks great man. Did you do the ultimate lift yourself? Also, what did you do for your switches?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #10
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man, nice job!!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #11

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude. Check out the beach pics. They look a lot better.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see the Boobs you didn't buy.... LOL
Old 05-15-2009, 11:49 AM   #13
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

AzPrerunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Let's see the Boobs you didn't buy.... LOL
Lol. that won't ever go away...

You made the right choice.
Your truck looks tits! no pun intended. okay, it was.