Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

BSheriff11's Errybody In This Build Gettin' Tipsy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
BSheriff11's Errybody In This Build Gettin' Tipsy

What's up TW! I decided to have a couple of beers, take a couple of pics, and create a build thread as I continue to become more and more involved with TW and my Tacoma. I always wanted a Tacoma, got one, found this forum, and shit got real.

I didn't expect to do even a fifth of what I've done to my truck already, and I "vulture" ideas from other very informative members that I appreciate! Thanks! Links provided to certain mods. I haven't done much if any real "wheeling" previously, and not much work on a Truck in general. So this thread will track my progress.

2012 Tacoma 4X4 DCSB TRD Sport with OEM Towing Package in Silver Streak. The only picture I have somewhat factory is this one, which I had already done the BHLM and blacked out badges 3 months after I purchased the truck!

Current Picture as of 5/24/14 (all ready for the pelfreybilt bumpaa!)

MOD List:

Interior:

-ImMrYo Rear View Mirror Relocation
-GT Covers in Digital Camo with Console Cover and Gun Pouch (great People)
-OTRATTW Switches (great people)

-FlyzEye Interior Lighting (V2W (Red/White) and 3VP for Console and Glovebox)-Fantastic CS
-CSJumper2003 LED's (Red Maps, White Dome)-Fantastic CS
-Toyota OEM All Weather Floor Mats
-Cobra 75WXT CB Radio
-Pioneer 5500 Stereo
-Pioneer 5500 Install

Exterior Mods:

-Front 30% tint
-Bed Liner Badges and Debadged Tailgate
-RuggedT Bedside Decals in Matte (SC drive/VA Passenger)
-Front Runner Roof Rack (won at Steven Toyota Show n' Tell )

-Bakflip G2 Bed Cover
-Andres Devil Horns
-Grillcraft Mesh Grill
-Toyota Trucks 3rd Brake light Cover
-Pop n' Lock Tailgate

Exterior Lighting:

-Rigid Dually's Amber Fogs (awaiting install)
-Rigid SR 20" Light Bar (awaiting install)
-OKLED 3" pods mount on front runner roof rack
-Retrofitted FX-R's with Halo's behind shrouds
-OEM Fog light anytime
-CSJumper's Parking/Driving/Reverse/License LEDs
-Hella 700ff with Slims HIDs retrofitted and mounted on BAMF light bar
-mattgecko waterproof hidden bed light
-Anti Dark Hood Lighting LED

Suspension/Drivetrain (other shit):

-Icon Extended travel 2.5 front coilovers (700# Spring)
-Icon Tubular UCA's
-Icon Rear 2.0 Shocks
-OME Dakar Leaf Pack with D29XL Add a leaf
-All Pro Flip Kit
-Wheeler's Superbumps front and rear
-Rear and front SS Extended brake lines; OCTaco
-Beefed Taco Carrier Bearing drop
-Rear Diff. Breather Mod
-Blue Sea Auxiliary 12 ST Fuse Block with 100A Breaker

Wheels and Tires:

-16" Trail Teams in Matte Black
-265/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs

More Pics: of Mods:

Awaiting Install:
-Rigid SR 20" LED Bar
-Rigid Amber Dually's for Fogs
-Pelfreybilt Aluminum Front Bumper with hoops
-Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid/Rear Skids
-Pelfreybilt Battery Cage
-Group 31M diehard battery
-OKledlightbars.com Rock Lights
-Engo synthetic Winch with remote
-OTRATTW winch/light switches
-Exhaust Reroute

Future MODs:
-SOS Concepts HC Rear Bumper
-Soft Topper with custom mounts from SOS for RTT
-SOS CMC
-Tepui RTT
-Goodyear Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar 285/75/16
-ARB Rear Locker and Compressor
-40" LED single row light bar under roof rack
-Airflow Snorkel
-rear diff skid

My Buddy:

And of course, this thread may be used for BS. Suggestions/questions welcome.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:31 PM   #2
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Oh snap!!!
Old 04-30-2014, 02:33 PM   #3
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
Oh snap!!!

First post, you win!!
Old 04-30-2014, 02:35 PM   #4
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
First post, you win!!
haha yep! i want to get those struts on my truck bad!!!
Old 04-30-2014, 02:47 PM   #5

EMS:
BSheriff11's Unexpected Vulture Build

I got a lift we can use if you wanna make it to Bedford when you get all your stuff. Makes life easy!
Old 04-30-2014, 02:58 PM   #6

Quote:
I got a lift we can use if you wanna make it to Bedford when you get your all your stuff. Makes life easy!
i already have everything i need, i have that aal too but im going to put those struts on there first and see how it sits before i put that aal in.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:59 PM   #7

EMS:
Then all you need to do is come over, maybe like next wed? I gotta go to SC this weekend for my moms birthday, we can put those struts and everything on after that and wed anytime after 12 would be awesome
Old 04-30-2014, 03:02 PM   #8
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2014, 03:03 PM   #9

alright ill see it that works out, i have to leave for school by 4 o'clock so we should have plenty time
Old 04-30-2014, 03:06 PM   #10

EMS:
Hey Chris, you got some 255s for sale and I'm torn between those and 315's. I feel like the 315's would just do better offroad but this is a DD right now (hopefully won't be this time next year). Do you have spacers, or did you just do some trimming and CMC to fit those 315s?
Old 04-30-2014, 03:07 PM   #11

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
alright ill see it that works out, i have to leave for school by 4 o'clock so we should have plenty time

Hells yea we can do it!
Old 04-30-2014, 03:10 PM   #12
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Chris, you got some 255s for sale and I'm torn between those and 315's. I feel like the 315's would just do better offroad but this is a DD right now (hopefully won't be this time next year). Do you have spacers, or did you just do some trimming and CMC to fit those 315s?
New wheels at 4" BS, cab mount destruction, 2.3" off the fenders and flares, and BFH in the wheel well. Whole lot of work compared to the 255's.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:14 PM   #13

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
New wheels at 4" BS, can mount destruction, 2.3" off the fenders and flats, and BFH in the wheel well. Whole lot of work compared to the 255's.
what you selling those 255s for? Guess you are trying to sell them with OEM wheels, if not, I would be interested in just the tires if anything is left of them! How much tread and what brand?
Old 04-30-2014, 03:15 PM   #14
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Your Tacoma looks great so far!! We love the FrontRunner Slimline2 racks over here!

Now get that flip-kit installed

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with, maybe an aluminum front bumper wink wink

Cheers!
Old 04-30-2014, 03:15 PM   #15

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to keep them all together. BFG KM2 255/80/17. .30" - .35" till the wear bars. On sport wheels and would like to sell it all together. Spare has never been used.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:18 PM   #16

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
I'd like to keep them all together. BFG KM2 255/80/17. .30" - .35" till the wear bars. On sport wheels and would like to sell it all together. Spare has never been used.
I will ask around for you, and if push comes to shove, I will buy just the tires off you so you know. The KM2's are what I was looking for!
Old 04-30-2014, 03:18 PM   #17
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I just realized you were the dude who won that damn roof rack and let us try the fancy champagne haha!

I was fixing to ask where was your build thread..
Old 04-30-2014, 03:19 PM   #18

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Your Tacoma looks great so far!! We love the FrontRunner Slimline2 racks over here!

Now get that flip-kit installed

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with, maybe an aluminum front bumper wink wink

Cheers!
Thanks! All Pro is definitely in my "Future Mods" list for sliders, bumpers right now. Haven't made a final decision yet!
Old 04-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #19

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I just realized you were the dude who won that damn roof rack and let us try the fancy champagne haha!

I was fixing to ask where was your build thread..
dolla dolla bills ya'll! That's all I was thinking drinking that champagne, then I saw that is was in the movie "Inglorious Basterds" and I lost it.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:24 PM   #20
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dolla dolla bills ya'll! That's all I was thinking drinking that champagne, then I saw that is was in the movie "Inglorious Basterds" and I lost it.
Fuck that was some prize you won thats for sure, my L Demello Offroad shirt and 3XL Jacket is still in the plastic lol none of it fits me...

Products Discussed in this Thread