Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Uncle Cliffy's Build.

Old 05-04-2014, 09:21 PM   #1
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clifford
Uncle Cliffy's Tacoma Gallery
Uncle Cliffy's Build.

My 2006 Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road.

As she sits currently;

Day I brought her home;

Mods up to now;

Suspension/chassis:

Icon CDC Extended Travel Reservoir coilovers
Icon Tubular UCAs
Icon VS series reservoir rear shocks
Dakar Leafs. (Top overload removed)

Wheels and tires:

FJ Trail Team rims with Toyo Open Country MT 285/75/16

Exterior:

Removed logos
Homertaco Satoshi grill
09 tinted headlights (retro soon I hope.)
CBI Off Road Trailrider rear bumper;
Custom front hybrid bumper built by Big John's Fabrication (Medford Oregon)
Rigid 20inch combo LED light bar up front.

Interior:

Wet Okole seat covers all around.
WeatherTech floor liners
USA audio Ipod adapter

Basically realized I didn't have a build thread, so made one. Now I need more pics I guess, so they're on the way.

I use it a lot for mountain biking. Some of the trails I need to get to aren't in the most easily accessed areas.

Future plans? More audio/video comforts, retrofit for sure, maybe sliders, maybe the factory roof rack. I like it a lot as it is so nothing major. Maybe a full paint job at some point to a "notsocommon" color.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:21 PM   #2
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Saved for future.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:04 AM   #3
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck dude! I am surprised I haven't seen you around.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:12 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTRD View Post
Nice truck dude! I am surprised I haven't seen you around.
Thanks! I'll keep my eye out for yours...
Old 05-07-2014, 08:22 AM   #5
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Haha, I just saw you on Roberts Rd. That was quick!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:48 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTRD View Post
Haha, I just saw you on Roberts Rd. That was quick!
Old 09-18-2014, 10:56 PM   #7

Ambiguous retrofit!

Old 09-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #8

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Cliffy View Post
Ambiguous retrofit!

Woot! Looking good!