Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

paulo's truck

Old 07-06-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
Tanned
tacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paulo
tacopaulo's Tacoma Gallery
paulo's truck

2007 Tacoma TRD off road

as of 7-20-14

4-29-14

bought the truck from a gentleman on CL about 2 hours away from me. she's my first 4x4 truck (had a 2wd silverado)
this pic was taken on my way home:

4-30-14
the very next day my wife and i closed in on our first home

5-2-14
first thing i did was take off the running boards

5-31-14
ruggedT bedside decals

6-2-14
dipped emblems

just messing around

6-12-14 to 6-16-14
lift and wheels came in. billstein 5100s all around, 885x OME coil springs, 1.5 wheelers AAL, kmc enduro 16x8

new tires and wheels
6-21-14

6-22-14
lift installed (thanks to sandman614, dragons taco, raleightaco)

6-26-14
i had to get a TW sticker of course

6-30-14
BHLM
Old 07-06-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
Tanned
tacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to beholdtacopaulo is a splendid one to behold

went wheeling at uwharrie with Gear Head. it was first time for me ever so i was very cautious
also i took off the mud flaps in the back
7-4-14

Old 07-06-2014, 09:04 PM   #3
Tanned

paulo's truck

today i worked on it a little bit
7-6-14
removed some emblems

added this emblem

also i dipped the lower valence
before:

during:

after:

Old 07-06-2014, 09:18 PM   #4
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
looking good! we need to meet and ride sometime!!
Old 07-06-2014, 09:23 PM   #5
Tanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORTACO92 View Post
looking good! we need to meet and ride sometime!!
thanks man i agree with you. just let me know when and where!
Old 07-06-2014, 09:34 PM   #6
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!
I wanted those wheels for the longest time!
Old 07-06-2014, 09:43 PM   #7
Tanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Looks good man!
I wanted those wheels for the longest time!
thank you! it was a very hard decision to make for me. i had a few different wheels that i was interested in.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:13 PM   #8
Carrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
Hitting Uwharrie as soon as I get my lift and tires on. I feel like you do a little hesitant to hit the trails hard before I get my skids at least. Good build thread I think I will start my own.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:33 AM   #9
Tanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post
Hitting Uwharrie as soon as I get my lift and tires on. I feel like you do a little hesitant to hit the trails hard before I get my skids at least. Good build thread I think I will start my own.

Yea let me know when you hit up uwharrie. It was a lot of fun just take your time and be careful and you should be ok.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:48 AM   #10
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacopaulo View Post
thank you! it was a very hard decision to make for me. i had a few different wheels that i was interested in.
My mind was made! until I ordered them, sent money and a month later was told oh well we don't and cant get these wheels anymore So I had to settle for the procomps I have now but its all fine and dandy as they are rock rashed pretty good lol As soon as a few other things are done with my truck ill be making a trip to uwharrie!
Old 07-07-2014, 08:29 AM   #11
Tanned

Quote:
My mind was made! until I ordered them, sent money and a month later was told oh well we don't and cant get these wheels anymore So I had to settle for the procomps I have now but its all fine and dandy as they are rock rashed pretty good lol As soon as a few other things are done with my truck ill be making a trip to uwharrie!

I got my enduros on amazon prime they were shipped in 2 days Let me know when you go to uwharrie!
Old 07-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #13
Tanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolsonShaft View Post
Good lookin truck, love the tacoma in red- nice touch with the black paint on the front

Thanks man I appreciate that
Old 07-07-2014, 11:24 AM   #14
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
what size tires are you running?
Old 07-07-2014, 11:37 AM   #15
Tanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R09ster View Post
what size tires are you running?

265/75/16 c load duratracs
Old 07-07-2014, 12:01 PM   #16
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. looks great man! I'm thinking of running that soon too.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #17
Tanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R09ster View Post
Sweet. looks great man! I'm thinking of running that soon too.

Nice! I love mine so far I think you'll like it.

I picked this up from stealthtaco today.

I plan on color matching it myself then have stealthtaco do a satoshi grill with raptor letters done to it. Can't wait!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:23 PM   #18

Quote:
I got my enduros on amazon prime they were shipped in 2 days Let me know when you go to uwharrie!
Well my 35's should be here next week, then I need to order an axle rebuild kit and rear 4:88's then have them installed, and in the middle of all that find time to bob it, do the rear shock re location etc etc. haha. After that ill be ready to go!

If you ever need any armor let me know!
Old 07-07-2014, 11:32 PM   #19
StealthTaco has a spectacular aura aboutStealthTaco has a spectacular aura aboutStealthTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Alec
StealthTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice! I love mine so far I think you'll like it.

I picked this up from stealthtaco today.

I plan on color matching it myself then have stealthtaco do a satoshi grill with raptor letters done to it. Can't wait!
Old 07-08-2014, 11:41 AM   #20
Tanned

Quote:

If you ever need any armor let me know!
I'll probably get armor later down the road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthTaco View Post