1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

06 red access cab base model build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by mrmurray, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Jul 10, 2014 at 6:13 PM
    mrmurray

mrmurray [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 base access cab
    Spyder ccfl smoke headlights, blue parking lights, low beam 6000k hids, mesh grill, smoked spyder tail lights, led strip back up lights, bed lights, red third brake lights, 3" rough country lift, blacked out tailgate emblems and debadged sides
    So this one of my few posts but I love looking at all the build threads on here and I must say everyone's got good looking trucks. I have big plans for mine just the money part is lacking. Some feedback on what you guys think would be nice.

First thing I did was buy spyder ccfl smoked headlights ( kinda wish I would have seen retrofitting beforehand).
    I bought a plastic mesh grill because I don't think I'm capable of doing the satoshi mod even though that mods looks amazing.

Then I got spyder smoked taillights (seem to be darker then headlights)

Got a kensuen hid 6000k kit in lows and halogen hi beams

Installed fog lights with a Oem type switch

Installed back up led lights and red lights under the tailgate.

Installed led lights under my dash same lights as I used for back up lights. For the price and brightness I couldn't resist. I put them on a red on off switch

Then I got great news I live in a cold state so toyota either pays for a free undercoating or a brand new frame and all the hardware underneath the truck. And then they found two holes in my frame so I brought to them Monday and got it back today. I had them put a rough country 3" lift in while everything was apart and I am very pleased.

image.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top