Notices

Bayraks Build

Old 07-15-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
bayrak is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
bayrak's Tacoma Gallery
Bayraks Build

Hey Guys,

This Is a thread to document the progression of my truck and what I hope to do to it (Also, Im new here!!!).

It is a 2008 Alpine White DoubleCab TRD. I purchchased used with approx 170,000KM (I am a student) as my first vehicle. It came with an ARB bush Bumper, Kodiak 10,000LB winch, 2" lift, seat covers, as well as Ion Alloy Rims.

Bayraks Build-truck-1.jpg

So far I have really only changed the sound system to now include a DVD player, and a Phenix Gold Sound System with 2 x 10" Subs in custom made box by NextLevelAudio In Nanaimo, BC. I mostly Use this truck for shuttling while mountain biking.

Modifications I plan on doing (Once I regenerate $$$):

- Bumper change. I really would like to switch out the front ARM bumper to get more of a "prerunner" style bumper. I am currently looking at a KR Fab. Bumper as they are sexy as hell.

- CAI - Looking at an AFE Cold air Intake

- Exhaust - not sure which one yet, still need to do some research, but not a SUPER noisy one.

- Long Travel Kit - this may take a while to get funds, but I really would like the Camburg Long Travel Kit with the Fox ByPass

- Rims - Would Like to change the rims as Im not particluarly fond of the Look. Will see what my options are when the time comes.

- Fiberglass front fenders.

- I would Like to change the headlights to the Blacked out Angel Eye by Spyder Headlights. Rear lights to be blacked out LED. Probably throw in some Light Bars in places too.

- TRD Supercharger.

- 2JZ Swap (if i dont do supercharger). I would eventually like to swap engines and throw one of those sexy 2JZ's. This would be a huge project and require alot of funds, but I can dream right? My engine is gonna go for a long time so this would be only if I win the lottery or something.

- Train horns. Why not right?

- Those Hidden Side steps that fold down when you open the door.

Anyways, Ill Update this as my build progresses!

Thanks For Looking and any suggestions are greatly Appreciated!

Matt
Bayraks Build-truck-2.jpg