Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

NoSiBalasi's "White Horse" Build

Old 08-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #1
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Hardcharger!!!
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery
NoSiBalasi's "White Horse" Build

Welcome to my frugal build, I like to do or make my own mods and projects as much as possible so hope you can pick up some ideas and save some dough comments and suggestions are very welcome just don't hate THANK YOU very much for visiting and ENJOY

Took her home 8/3/14

Vehicle:
-2014 4.0 V6 AT Double Cab Short Bed Super White
-Tow Package
-Entune Audio Plus
-4X4 TRD Off Road Pkg
-Convenience Pkg

Wheels and tires:
-265/70/R16 BFG's
-17x8 (coming soon)

Suspension:
-Front: Pro Comp 3" coilover springs
-Bilstein Shocks Tuned Suspension
-Rear: Pro Comp 1"Lift
-Bilstein Shocks

Drive train:
-RR Diff Locker
-A-Trac

Armor:
-(coming soon)

Interior:
-LED Dome lights
-Broadway panoramic Rear View Mirror
-Toyota Custom Headrest Covers
-Custom Neoprene Seat Covers
-TRD Neck Support Cushions
-Velour Dashboard cover
-FJCruiser Shift knob
-Powerline 300 Watt Power Inverter
-All Weather Full Floor mats
-Rear bench seat armrest with console
-TRD badging on dashboard
-Custom Windshield curtain visor
-OEM First Aid kit
-Liftmaster Homelink
-iPad mini headrest custom mount
-Custom iPhone holder cupholder mount

Exterior:
-5" oval step bars
-OEM Roof Rack
-Smittybilt 3" Bull Bar with skid plate
-Smittybilt Tow Hitch Shackle (Red Custom)
-OEM Chrome Exhaust Tip
-AVS Rain guard
-PIAA fog lights(coming soon)
-GoRhino Dominator2 Hitch Step
-Rheese Tow Hook
-Trailer ball and mount
-Home made TRD Off Road license plate holder
-FJCruiser All Weather Cargo Bed mat
-Bed cargo nets w/ custom tie down
-Extra D Rings
-DAKINE Crossbar cushions
-Tailgate TRD badging
-Curt Hitch cover

Future plans:
-17's
-BFG AT KO's 265/75's
-OEM Hood w/Scoop convert
-Flowmaster 40 or 50 Series
-TRD CAI

Pre-Lift

Post-Lift

Old 08-21-2014, 01:59 PM   #2
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
3" ProComp Lift going up today, I'll post some pics when I get her cleaned up
Old 08-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Congrats. (I also like the FJ in the background on the showroom floor.)
Old 08-21-2014, 02:26 PM   #4

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
Nice truck! Congrats. (I also like the FJ in the background on the showroom floor.)
Thank you Sir, I like FJ's too. I traded my 07 FJC for this for practical reasons but I liked the handling of the FJC better.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:48 AM   #5

Navy:
Here's a pic of my FJC which I traded in for the Tacoma

Old 08-23-2014, 03:34 PM   #6

Navy:
Coming soon to a truck near me

Old 08-24-2014, 06:16 AM   #7

Navy:
Looks like my homemade iPhone holder/cupholder mount is a hit, no driiling and all from a discarded cap from a spray paint can

Old 08-24-2014, 06:31 AM   #8

Navy:
iPad mini on visor mount, dont worry i take it down when driving. Hung my original Dog Tags and whistle from my deployments to OIF on the RVM

Old 08-25-2014, 04:51 PM   #9

Navy:
I love this thing �� armrest, storage and just in case13 cupholders are not enough.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:34 PM   #10

Navy:
Relocated my license plate frame holder lower so it wont rub against the bumper causing scratches

Old 08-28-2014, 06:26 AM   #11

Navy:
Easy Bull Bar install

Old 08-29-2014, 12:16 AM   #13

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Any more info on the armrest?
It's a MoblOrganizer clutter catcher. I put a "toyota" emblem in the front. You can tether it to the back or the bench. I just sat it on the bench and it doesnt move at all due to the thick fabric at the bottom. Not bad for $70.