Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tex's Yota build

Old 04-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
TexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura aboutTexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura about

Army: 13F
Name: Jason
TexasmadeYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Tex's Yota build

Well finally got all the parts in today so in the next couple of weeks will start installin.... this is a budget build but one day all will come together lol.... and dont worry ill take before and after pics.... LOTS OF PICS!!!!!

It's dark now or I'd post pics of what she looks like now... but I'll take them tom. and add
Old 04-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
hope everything goes good man, keep us posted
Old 04-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait for pics!
Old 04-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
TexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura aboutTexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura about

hey man sry me and the old lady have been having a little misunderstandin.... so i havent been able to get on and post im doin this off my phone right now so maybe tom. or weds. ill b able to put them up
Old 04-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #5

CAUTION lots of pics!!!!!

ok well here you go. i havent done much jus cleaned her all up and prep. for paint, so far but im not finished. Tires are on there way if i ever chose what i want... about to do a poll i think maybe will help with my decision. but beside the lift, tires and paint i dont have much else because the other mod im gonna do yall prolly wont appreciate it.... I'm thinkin of doin a motor swap for a chevy v6 the 4.3 its a hella little motor. oh and almost forgot. I'm gonna do one of those grills and put either driving lights or fog lights in the grille, again havent decided yet. but i guess ill stop rambling and yall tell me what ya think!

Before:

Removin lights and mirrors and replacing fender and hood:

Sanding, Masking, and Bed removal

Well thats it for now hopefully the rain will let up the next couple days and i can paint it. I'll post pics of the final product soon. and thanxs for all the support guys
Old 04-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #6

well the rain let up yesterday and today it was a nice 89 deg. so i painted on for not paintin in a while ill have say i did a pretty good job.... well ill post pics tom. ......