Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Ahshiet here we go build...

Old 09-09-2014, 05:28 AM   #1
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Ahshiet here we go build...

Aloha fellow TW fam! Names Mitchell I'm 27 lives on a rock in the pacific also know as Maui with my girlfriend and her 3 kids and I have one son so yes 4 kids total that's why no BIG $$$$ was spent in the making of this build(untill a few months ago) either parts are used,traded,free or cheap. Well let me gives this a try! Did my best to keep it in a time line order I did miss a few things but if you got any questions ask away! Thanks again to tcBob and to everyone here best site ever!

Well I officially pulled the Pelfreybilt trigger can't wait till it all comes in!

Big thanks to BAMF and Pelfreybilt for helping us Maui guys get some goods!

From 1/3/15

Let's begin!

Truck was bought in 2009 as I had a son on the way and my 2 seater civic hatch wasn't gonna cut it

92 civic with a built GSR motor,turbo,caged and gutted

Went to the dealer and not one Tundra on the lot ask when would they have one said not for awhile so Tacoma it was.Truck was a brand new 2009 MGM DCSB 4x4 TRD sport auto for $29k and had them install the tow hitch and they gave me whatever accessories at wholesale price. They had shipped it in for me from Honolulu(only had a white one) took like a week. And while waiting I ordered Wet Okoles,3" spacer lift and set up a date to tint it before I even had the truck.My first time driving a 2nd gen Tacoma was when I drove it off the lot(no test drive) and paid off.

Stock just with tints 5%

Installed X-runner BSP badges new from dealer

Installed TRD exhaust(painted tip black)and also blacked out the "4x4" on the flaps

Made my own carbon sticker door sills and monster sticker also wet okoles are in

Installed the roof rack and front TRD skid myself also a set hids and yellow fogs and painted the front badge

Made some Metal Mulisha stickers

Took it back to tint the whole windshield 35%

My first set wheels off Craig's list 16x10 ion alloy wheels 31x12.50 super swampers

Polished the A/C condenser

Got in on the Leeper coilovers blowout sale(first set blew and they was awesome to replace them)

Finally grew the balls to do a "satoshi" and got 2 7" hid lights

Got a set used rear 5100s

Got a rear skid off Craig's list from a frontier for a case beer

Removed sway bar and used it

Removed the procomp short AAL and installed fabtech longer AAL and 2" slant blocks and installed a set Total chaos arms

Got my 2nd set wheels off craigslist 17x9 KMC 305/65/17 ATZ

TRD Maui reflective bedside stickers made locally

Installed FREE black housing lights and Lexus RX400h projector fogs and modified base model block offs to finish it off

Nightshade the taillights and rattle can the ion wheels and added a set FREE Fox 11" smooth body shocks

Third brake light fogs made this cause I got bored. Still on the truck never did wire them

Got a set stocks from numbah57 painted wrinkle black red logos and mounted Free tires on them

Got a set 16.5x12 welds with 36x16 fun country tires FREE

Did a bezel swap from a base model.NOT plug and play temperature settings was backwards when in tried to do it that way

Alpine double din FREE and black dash kit

Got another set wheels 16x12 welds with 305/70/16 BF KO FREE

Ultra gauge from numbah57 better mounted now

Mounted my front plate behind bumper

Fog light mod

BAMF sliders bolt on,filler plates,kickout,powder coated and at 10 degree slant

BAMF 20 degrees vs 10 degrees slant

TRS Morimoto mini d2s Retro fit kit from nbt808

Opened up the small triangle on the grill

2 8" bazzooka tubes with Alpine type-r subs and dyna mat rear wall and all doors

Traded the ion wheels for these

Scored all 4 for $300. 315/75/16 baja claws off Instagram

Mounted a led rock light

Mounted a basket

Me and numbah57 got some rigid lights

Trimming and more trimming this is with the sway bar back on

Lexus GS350 overhead courtesy led

Another set wheels off Craig's list procomp 152 16x10 with 33x12.50 boggers from had a 1.25" spacer to clear brakes also added a smitty bilt d ring hitch

FREE 1st gen Tacoma Safari snorkel. Made it fit!

Tried talking the gf into lifting the runner lol

Removed sway bar

Smoked my spare clusters lens

Took off the flares

Plastidip fun!

6" Drop bracket 33"s VS my truck 3"+ lift and 35"s

Then more plastidip

And more....

More........

And how it sits as of today hard to see the black tho

9-11-14
Old 09-09-2014, 05:35 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Bout time
Old 09-09-2014, 05:55 AM   #4
rka is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylan
rka's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you got a lot of free stuff! Nice build braddah! I'm getting some BAMF sliders at some point. Don't know if I want 10 degrees or 20. How you liking yours?
Old 09-09-2014, 06:06 AM   #5
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rka View Post
Damn you got a lot of free stuff! Nice build braddah! I'm getting some BAMF sliders at some point. Don't know if I want 10 degrees or 20. How you liking yours?
Yeah I got some good friends that hook me up and that's not everything,I have more stuff but didn't have pics of it. Thanks man! Appreciate it!

I like mine at 10 makes it for a better place to stand when hauling my stand up paddle board on the roof racks or washing the truck and sticks out more with less slant so less chances for a door dind but I'm far pass that stage lol and it's still on the higher side for being a step but 3+ inches of lift and the 35"s tires doesn't help when the kids try to get in lol
Old 09-09-2014, 06:29 AM   #6
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have info on cutting your flairs and fenders? Not trying to be an ass, but the whole reason people are on the 35" list is so people can see how it is done, not a popularity contest or a trophy...
Old 09-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #8
Goldmember
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Do you have info on cutting your flairs and fenders? Not trying to be an ass, but the whole reason people are on the 35" list is so people can see how it is done, not a popularity contest or a trophy...
Old 09-09-2014, 12:31 PM   #9

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I'm getting there I have to find the pics of my bedside where I had to cut and relocate bracket and still have to get the right tools to do the cutting
Old 09-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #10
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 09-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #14
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Best build thread yet
Old 09-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #17
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
I mean it has had lots of progression through the time. And all through trade or free
Old 09-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #18

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TacoMan View Post
I mean it has had lots of progression through the time. And all through trade or free
Yeah I spent a total amount on this truck including stickers over the years is cheaper then people spend on just a 3" lift and rims and tires but I mean I know I'm going to wreck whatever I buy with what limited funds I have(family first)
Old 09-13-2014, 04:14 PM   #19
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
rims and tires…rims and tires for days! awesome man