Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

EverTaco23's Build

Old 04-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
EverTaco23's Build

Hey there guys, just thaught I would start a build of my own. Hope you all likee!

My verry first mod...the Intake!

It needed to breath better!
After that I decided that it needed a better sound system, so the next couple months went into that, and it was well worth every penny.

Pioneer head unit with Ipod jack, Infiniti speakers in all 4 doors, and then the sub box with 2 8" Pioneer Premiere subs, and a 360W JBL amp. Made me verry grinny.

Next came the Exhaust, Lift, wheels, and tires!
Got the Gibson cat-back, and I had a Revtech spacer lift, but I didnt know better when I got it. I was a noob... But that came off a few months ago, and this is what I have now.
Toytec C/O's, Total Chaos UCA's, diff drop, Toytec 2" AAL+1" block for the extra hight, and soon to be 5100's in the rear. Enjoy!
Spacer lift..

New lift..

Exhaust..

And now wheel, and tires! got the Ultra164 wheels, and some 285/75/16 BFG A/t's

After that I had some vibe issues to deal with, and decided just to get a Tom Woods one piece shaft, because everything else I tryed didnt help my vibes.

Now the Tool box I need for my shit, bc Im a carpenter and I gotta have me tools with me. and also a bed x-tender for any longer chit I carry.

Well, for now I think thats about it, I know im missing a few other things. But Im sure there not too important Hope you enjoyed, and let me know what you think.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
good lokkin truck man, good work
Old 04-19-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 04-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
dude, is your drive shaft on backwards?
Old 04-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
dude, is your drive shaft on backwards?
No, I thaught it was at first too. But the guys at Tom Woods said that it doesn't matter, and actually they prefer it this way so that the slip yoke(I think its called) is higher away from the ground.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #8
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
huh, what ever works right. I have a TW double cv shaft on my truck!