LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jonnysrt2004's truck. 56k..no way(like 50 pics)

Old 04-23-2009, 07:19 AM   #21
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric'sTaco View Post
Thats a nice ass truck bro, love the mesh grille
thanks
seems like you are off to an awesome start
all blacked out = the best
but im sure it's a B to keep clean
Old 04-23-2009, 08:31 AM   #22
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
nominated you for june TOTM
Old 04-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #23
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
nominated you for june TOTM
paul is the man
Old 04-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #24
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Build
Old 04-23-2009, 04:02 PM   #25
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is sick!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:47 AM   #26

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
thanks fellas
Old 04-30-2009, 11:57 PM   #27
I OwNz JoO FoOL
Emmanuel21 is on a distinguished road

Emmanuel21's Tacoma Gallery
waZzzap

I will destroy you lol.....inside joke
Old 05-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #29
Motorjock 721 is on a distinguished road
Motorjock 721's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Truck

Wow,

Your truck is awesome!!!! I dig the wheels big time. 16x8's right?
Old 05-04-2009, 08:55 AM   #30

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorjock 721 View Post
Wow,

Your truck is awesome!!!! I dig the wheels big time. 16x8's right?
YUPP 16X8 4.5 back spacing, 0 offset. no caliper grind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good351 View Post
Nice Truck! I can't wait to get my 285's!
thanks man. post some pics when you do. i wanna see
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel21 View Post
I will destroy you lol.....inside joke
you will try....and fail. lol
Old 07-09-2009, 07:36 AM   #31

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
should i get the hood painted.....or go ahead and sell it and put the stock hood back on...
can't make up my mind, hood is currently for sale (feeler thread) not sure if the sport hood has grown on me yet...
what do you guys think?

or back to normal..?
Old 07-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #32
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Damn that's a tough one....I really like it with the black sport hood but I really like it with the stock hood...damn you and your nice truck!
Old 07-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #34
life11 is on a distinguished road

life11's Tacoma Gallery
i love your truck man
=]
Old 07-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #35
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
secksyyyyy!!! wheres that one pic of your truck thats photoshopped like HDR i think and it looks really stormy and rainy.... is that you?
oh and paint it or go back to the old one... it looks super patchy like black and silver parts you know? just my $0.02 truck is hot either way
Old 08-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #36
Burgess is on a distinguished road
Burgess's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of head lights are those man? i love that!! especially with the silver at the top. Also what kind of grille is that? well done!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #37
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks bonkers!!! Great stuff!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #38
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, where did you get those eyelids? rofl.....
Old 08-17-2009, 08:26 AM   #39

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Hey man, where did you get those eyelids? rofl.....
i hate you....
lmao

Products Discussed in this Thread