Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jonnysrt2004's truck. 56k..no way(like 50 pics)

Old 08-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #41
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOH View Post
were those pictures taken in big bear? looks like it
yupp on the way to big bear!
Old 12-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #43
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
finally ditched the spacer...5100's @ 2.5
thanks Monkeyproof
Old 12-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #45

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Woot! Now you can conquer
haha
i wish. some day...spindles and lower the 5100's and AP 3" leaf pack. who knows...
way too much other stuff to blow my money on haha
i need to hit the lotto
Old 12-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #46
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
haha
i wish. some day...spindles and lower the 5100's and AP 3" leaf pack. who knows...
way too much other stuff to blow my money on haha
i need to hit the lotto
When you win dont forget about me!
Old 12-05-2009, 11:54 AM   #47
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery

definatley one of my favorites!
geat job john!
Old 12-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #48

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post

definatley one of my favorites!
geat job john!
thanks Jake
keep up the good work man
your truck looks sweet too
Old 12-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #49
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
thanks Jake
keep up the good work man
your truck looks sweet too
thanks dude!
Old 12-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #54

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Not sure I want to.....
don't run from your feelings
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOH View Post
hey john, we still going on our cute little date later this month? haha
haha hell ya
Old 12-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #55
I OwNz JoO FoOL
Emmanuel21 is on a distinguished road

Emmanuel21's Tacoma Gallery
man looks like u have a reputation beyond repute having been on in a whille truck is looking good man soo looks like u took of the scoop or no???? hope u did cuz i dont want ur truck looking like a raced out pisa truck lol
Old 12-08-2009, 09:52 AM   #56

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel21 View Post
man looks like u have a reputation beyond repute having been on in a whille truck is looking good man soo looks like u took of the scoop or no???? hope u did cuz i dont want ur truck looking like a raced out pisa truck lol
lol
i ditched the scooped hood.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:58 PM   #57

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
black base model interior trim swap!
Old 12-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #59

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks good!
thanks Colton
such a big change...
Old 12-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #60
TRDSport2006 is on a distinguished road

TRDSport2006's Tacoma Gallery
Johnny, you should run up to Forest Falls and get some snow pics in before it melts! That would be an adventure.