Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jonnysrt2004's truck. 56k..no way(like 50 pics)

Old 12-20-2010, 06:22 AM   #81
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
Where'd you get your color matched mirrors from? or did you paint them yourself? I'm thinking about the ones from toyotapartsbarn.com but haven't really seen if anyone else has gotten them and if the color actually matches. Your truck looks good though I like it
Old 12-20-2010, 07:45 AM   #82
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
i believe jonnysrt2004 painted his mirrors.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #83
PhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhillyTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 5 Squad
Name: Chris
PhillyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rims! Refinanced my house for the same ones... haha
Old 12-20-2010, 07:57 AM   #84
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyTacoma View Post
Nice rims! Refinanced my house for the same ones... haha

Old 01-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #85
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Hi
Old 01-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #86

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Oh gawd
What have u bumped? Sometimes i miss The good ol taco
Old 01-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #87
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
I miss it too hunny
Old 01-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #88

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #89
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
What
Old 01-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #91

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I can't believe I was subscribed to this.
GTFOP
Old 04-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #93

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
this was not a rig.
this was a gay 2wd truck with armorall all over my terrafails...
if I could go back in time...
Old 12-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #94
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

ryantaco's Tacoma Gallery
I see you had to do some trimming of the fender, did you have to do anything else like cab mount chop or anything?
Old 12-10-2013, 09:38 AM   #96
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know how he was able to run 285's with just bilsteins and only minor trimming?
Old 12-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Trucks suspension was never flexed.
Sorry man I'm not quite sure what you mean by that??
Old 12-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #99
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
OP now owns a jeep and every waking moment is spent at the junkyard. So I cannot answer your question.